Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wa27
Jan 15, 2007

The Dennis System posted:

All joking aside, I just read somewhere that season 3 makes a lot more sense if you've seen fire walk with me. I watched it a long time ago and don't remember it. I guess I'll have to watch it again.

"A lot more" is a stretch. You get introduced to Phillip Jeffries, the ring, the blue rose... and that's about all I can think of. Maybe a little more context about the nature of the Black Lodge/Red Room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

I think people wouldn't be annoyed as much by the Dougie stuff if they weren't expecting him to just suddenly pop out of it back into 1990s Cooper every episode. I think this entire series is going to be about the rebirth and reclamation of Cooper from the black lodge, so I don't think he will be fully functional until the near end.

I'm okay with Cooper being catatonic for the whole series, but I don't want to watch 20 minutes of it every episode. Show something more interesting.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

If people didn't tune into this episode, that probably speaks more to the quality of the last couple eps. It's not like everyone knew this one would be weird going in.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Yeah, Diane was real and Cooper is going to be heartbroken when he finds out what she went through.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

General Dog posted:

It's a log that dispenses helpful information, what else is there to explain?

What did it see that night??

• Locked thread