Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Maya Fey posted:

audrey horne is the most beautiful women the world has ever seen

Completely agree.

Unf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Just fyi, James is 50 years old.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I have a question...

Why does Coop have TWO doppelgangers? Why are there essentially 3 Coops (2 now) instead of good-and-trapped Coop vs evil-and-free Coop?

I guess I'm on board with that, but I stepped away from the tv briefly as I guess Dougie showed up and for a while just thought it was a weird flash forward of good Coop.

This is akin to Bill Pullman turning into Balthazar Getty and even the other characters wondering what the gently caress.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

I think evil coop just made a golem out of evil fart gas or something to get sucked into the black lodge instead of him when his time was up and gently caress over good cooper when he got out.

I had to re-read this and think about it longer than I expected, but I can see this being the case.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Fuller House: Have Mercy, it is happening again. Aie, chihuahua!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I agree with everyone else that the Dougie stiff is really dragging, but we've also got near of 13 hours of Twin Peaks left. Buckle up

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

scott zoloft posted:

this evil coop guy sounds like a real jerk!

Oh man, to watch Twin Peaks with Norm Macdonald :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Vince MechMahon posted:

Black Lodge. At this point is further explanation really needed?

A wizard lodge did it.

• Locked thread