Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Fartbox posted:

Seriously, have you seen Picassos work? It's not good

In fact, a lot of "art" is bad, yet people insist it is brilliant because they read a lot of meaning into it that is not there

See this poo poo?

C'mon man

Art doesn't have to be PRETTY, but it should at least be interesting

this is me but im the doppelganger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Dougie is made out of the rest of the dog. Doggie. It is known.

dougie

dog

house?

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

The Dennis System posted:

What the HELL is going on? No way any of this will make sense in the end.

its a coming of age story of a small town being gentrified by hipsters in tyool 2017

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i did some catching up and mainlined this over two days and i gotta say its some drat fine tv

an appropriate ending aptly telling you to gently caress off back to your own life

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
can we get a death toll on how many actors died making this show???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i cant believe you guys are missing the most poignant posthumous role/character/actor in the twin peaks saga

he only appeared for a brief moment but that was just enough to capture the essence of this man

its an obituary to marvin "marv" rosand

i will always remember the way he carried that basket

• Locked thread