Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think there is a petition with several hundred names for another season of Carnivale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I really liked Twin Peaks and decided that Lynch was cool back when I was 21 so then I picked up a copy of Eraserhead and and hour later literally threw it in the garbage haha

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Admittedly the DVD made for a pretty good frisbee

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Wizard Master posted:

Do you have any idea what a stupid, retarded piece of poo poo you are

i kniw what your are but what am I???

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Watching the first episode now, this is like Wes Anderson levels of fart sniffing

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I didn't say I hated Wes you ding dongs

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I may smell but I'm really ugly too so who's going to know

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Whatever, I finished the first episode and took it off my TMNGo list, I'm glad you guys enjoy it

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

JUST WATCH TROPIC THUNDER!!! :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This thread has convinced me to go catch up on the last few episodes since I quit, now that I know what I'm missing out on!

• Locked thread