Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Maya Fey posted:

Shelly Johnson is the most beautiful women the world has ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord
The guy who played James had to have his colon removed because he took some pimple medicine. Sad.

Also, I hope that Bobby and Shelly are married and still living in the same house, and I hope that, after 25 years, there's still sheets of plastic hanging from the unfinished walls and poo poo. And I hope that Nadine runs a successful website selling 100% noiseless, completely silent drape runners.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord

Neurosis posted:

so was this any good? in general i find tv to be too unengaging to dedicate much time to (internet has ruined my brain and made me ADD), so i will need a report on utility on my desk by tomorrow morning if i'm going to watch this.

I don't know, man. This ain't yo mama's Twin Peaks. It's basically (a less coherent) Fire Walk with Me mixed with Mulholland Drive and Inland Empire, I guess? I've only watched the first episode. Wasn't too crazy about it.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord

Solice Kirsk posted:

I like how Dougie must be like James-dumb because no one seems to notice anything glaringly wrong with him.

I like how the prostitute lady was all like "um, did you have a stroke or something? Anyway, get out of my car."

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord
I was enjoying tonight's episode and then it cut to Dougie and I was all like "ugggh" but it wasn't too bad and he actually did something interesting. Karate chopping an assassin midget in the throat is pretty cool.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord

Baloogan posted:

the gently caress makes you think i have to justify art to you?

if you don't understand it, your loss, move along.

burn any good books recently?

hmm. i agree. *pours spaghettios in vagina* ART!

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

way to prove the opposite of your point idiot. you remember her a decade later. you loving moron.

lol was i making a point? *sprays oil paint out of my rear end in a top hat*

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord
There was also a naked black lady!

e: drat, too slow.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

AHHHHHHHHH.

AHHHH.

AHHHHHHHH.

AH.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord
Did anybody post this yet? http://www.vulture.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-actor-accused-of-trying-to-murder-his-girlfriend.html

quote:

The actor who plays Mickey on Twin Peaks: The Return is facing attempted-murder charges after he beat his girlfriend with a baseball bat in Spokane, Washington. Jeremy Lindholm, 41, was upset that his girlfriend would not go to a store to get him a Kool-Aid before going to work at a lingerie boutique.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Buglord

Kuato posted:

The only part of the season I didn't like was Albert didn't get to be a condescending prick to a bunch of country bumpkins

Have you seen The Night Flier? It's mostly Miguel Ferrer going around being a condescending prick to a bunch of country bumpkins... while chasing a vampire in an airplane. It's a dumb movie but Miguel Ferrer is loving great. No one could play an rear end in a top hat like him. :rip:

• Locked thread