Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
whos looking forward to it?

Laura best girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Was the deal with the convenience store ever explained?

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Hot Smart ARYAN Girl posted:

I liked the melodrama and small town charm of the original series, and was pretty disappointed after the first episode, but have enjoyed the rest and will continue to watch. I do kind of get the impression he's messing with fans with the "James has always been cool" line and not having coop comment on his coffee, etc.

I do kind of hope Wally hits the road again soon

Twin Peaks spinoff starring Wally Brando and his adventures

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

General Dog posted:

If they had decided to recast BOB (separate from evil coop), Brett Gelman would have been a pretty good choice.

Have Sam Hyde play BoB

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLYE7bWAlas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

basic hitler posted:

The latest ep was not good. Somone finally gave me some insight into the imagery that might help me "get it" if i get around to rewatching it, but getting that info was like pulling teeth. and enduring some very :smuggo: type of jerkwards. This was david lynch basically writing a ridiculous, probably skippable intermission to the rest of the show full of dense, boring symbolism and imagery that's apparently about the birth of the black lodge, but the only way you could like it if you're the Lynch equivalent of a nintendo fanboy.

You know, that's cool if that's what I'm signing up for. Eraserhead is a cool movie. Interrupting the actual show of Twin Peaks to give us some insanely masturbatory high-art rendition of how/why the black lodge came to be that nobody could possibly enjoy unless you're the kind of rear end in a top hat who gets off on this kind of poo poo or writes episode reviews that quote Marx and Zizek was a jackass thing to do though.

I guess david lynch is gonna be david lynch, but i've enjoyed every single episode of the new series until this bad poo poo.

I'm only gonna rewatch tomorrow out of loyalty to the dude himself but I'm gonna go ahead and say that part 8 will be the worst episode of the series by a hugely wide margin and i bet it's gonna make some people stop watching entirely lol

Sorry that you are a smooth brained plebian who cant understand simple logic lmaoing at you fam

• Locked thread