Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

FYI Trent Reznor is gonna make an appearance. Take a look at the new cast list and can can see other known names on there. Lynch is going all out with this series

e: since he's not playing a character it probably means he'll be the musician at the end of the episode

Scrotum Modem fucked around with this message at 00:51 on May 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I haven't watched yet. You guys are raising my expectations. I'll see how it goes

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ed and Norma got together finally. Shelly's kid's husband shot himself. The gangster got killed which means the white trash hit squad is gonna be after Dougie/Coop next. Douggie probably just fixed himself. Richard met his dad (maybe). Booper hung out with David Bowie who got turned into a tea kettle. We got to see Glove Guy Freddie punch people. Log Lady died and gave the final hint to Hawk. And a small woman screamed in a bar.

It was a great episode.
i just jizzed in my pants reading that

• Locked thread