Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I'm excited and optimistic :))))))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihP3fpLtpcM

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I don't see the connection to Audrey being in an institution. Also: did coop and Audrey make a murderous boy?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

The Dennis System posted:

Richard is the son of Evil Coop and Audrey. And it's pretty clear that Evil Cooper raped Audrey. Possibly when she was in a coma after the explosion at the bank.

this evil coop guy sounds like a real jerk!

I remember someone mentioning Coop (presumably evil Coop) going to visit Audrey, but I also couldn't remember if good Coop and Audrey banged in the last series.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

The Dennis System posted:

Woman playing FBI agent is catastrophically bad actress.

i like the one note sexy fbi agent.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

The Walrus posted:

ya i quite literally feel bad for people who dont like every one of those scenes. when he hands bushnell the paper thats just got like a bunch of scribblings on it and bushnell is all ``hmmmmm interesting find, dougie!`` lmao

the Dougie, Bushnell, and Mitchum brothers power team is the best team.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

SplitSoul posted:

Dude has been complaining the entire way through, but for some reason kept on watching.

That "some reason" is that he knew all along in his heart that this season ruled hard and was captivated by its majesty

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

I can't watch this until tomorrow, but does British One Punch Man explode anyone's heads?

oh does he...

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
who owned the building in the beginning and what were they doing? was coop or something else expected to emerge there?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Sekenr posted:

so who won?

the audience :)

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

General Dog posted:

and they track down Gordon Cole and he's David Lynch, film director.

and he's still yelling / deaf

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Bobby made a great addition to the boys and I'm glad he's come such a long way from barking in a holding cell.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Booty Pageant posted:

can we get a death toll on how many actors died making this show???

three by my count. ;(

• Locked thread