Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veshpo
May 23, 2016

spudsbuckley posted:

The last episode of this season is going to be David Lynch laughing directly into the camera for 51 minutes solid after opening with:"you loving rubes, you actually sat through 17 episodes of this utter loving garbage" before he announces his retirement 15 seconds from the end.

TVIV will still think it is the greatest thing ever.

Me halfway through this post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za5NcKBYk14&t=42s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

I don't really begrudge anybody who doesn't have the patience for David Lynch, but if people who were into Twin Peaks to begin with don't like this, I'm not sure what they were looking for.

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

Macaroni n Smegma posted:

I cannot decide if I need to roll my eyes or cum at the Diane reveal

The ridiculous wig sells it

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

Mama mia I can't get enough of these spicy takes!

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

Pictured: Hanh Nguyen

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

I wasn't bored

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

Showtime should be getting their money's worth just from the buzz generated alone. What's the last time anyone gave a poo poo either way about any of their shows, maybe the first season of Homeland?

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

He's got to go to a diner and utter his famous catchphrase "yeah, Pepsi is fine"

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

The theoretical Twin Peaks fan who loves the original show but is just in it for coffee and pie memes and is totally alienated by the Showtime show doesn't exist, it's just another creation by goons who love the idea of someone being offended by the things they enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

I have a hard time believing someone who was just lukewarm on the original show would go to the trouble of seeking it out on Showtime, a network no one has watched since like 2010.

• Locked thread