Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Yeah. Im fuckin stoked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Bananaquiter posted:

James is still cool. He's always been cool.

Lol. That was cringeworthy as gently caress

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I really wasnt too impressed with the first two episodes but it really picks up around episode 3 and 4 is great. I recommend checkin em out.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldSmIue1iQs

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Coop really needs to bust out of his bs little trance already. Episode 5 was so slow i think i got autism from it

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Why cookie Rocket posted:

I hope he never recovers and a lot of bad fans are pissed off. Great artists give you what you need, not what you want.

Found the autist

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
complaining about a slow episode was enough to get this thread moving more than it has in the past week because a bunch of cultists cant take anyone insulting their willfully obtuse grandpa director lol

And all it took was to follow the trail of drool that led back to the tviv thread where all the usual suspects were firmly ensconced on Lynch's balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Oh right sorry I wasn't even thinking of that when I posted. It's true, I like pro wrestling sometimes and it annoys me when people don't "get it" (ditto when people "don't get" Lynch).

No, I was thinking of the weird endless debate about Big Ed's Big Editing Mistake and the still-vocal "we want our Cooper pacifier" crew. Back to only talking about TP here, reading the FYAD thread, and otherwise going dark.

God you are the gooniest sperg on the forums & lack even one measly shred of self-awareness. Enjoy your perpetual virginity you walking fedora

• Locked thread