Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
http://i.imgur.com/Hpi8TUI.gifv

what a dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

The Dennis System posted:

The Dougie sub-plot is the most boring television I've ever forced myself to sit through. I can't imagine what Lynch and Co. are thinking. It's a nightmare. People complain about a show like The Big Bang Theory being lazy, but the people who write that show have to come up with dialogue and jokes. And that takes some effort, even if the jokes are bad. The Dougie plot is just Maclachlan wandering around looking catatonic in a faintly wacky way. Nothing needs to be written and Maclachlan doesn't have to flex any acting muscle. Nothing is happening. It's the laziest thing I've ever seen on a screen, and it goes on and on and on and on and on. Episode after episode. Maclachlan wandering around. NOTHING happening. No writing is happening. There's not even physical comedy happening. Nothing. There is literally nothing more boring in the world that they could possibly film. Watching a film of paint drying would be less boring than Dougie, because at least you could use a film like that for meditation. Lynch is hailed as a genius, and this is what he produces. He produces some great stuff, and he also produces literally the worst thing ever filmed. They should not have given him complete creative control. He's a maniac. Someone needed to step in and shut that Dougie stuff the hell down. What a goddamned egomaniac.

HelllOOOOOOoooooo!!

• Locked thread