Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It's good and I like it. This is my thorough review of season 3 up to this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
It's a good show. No doubt about it.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Finally got around to watching the last episode. Was neat, I think I might get the symbolism. Although I likely don't, and there is no meaning to a lot of it.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

The Dennis System posted:

Naomi Watts raped Dougie.

Wish she could rape me :smith:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Episode was likable enough. I just assumed that French lady was the lady from the movie; I guess it wasn't though.

It's not like I have anything better to do on Sunday anyway.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
It's a good show. Cooper looked more functional before electrocuting himself. So I'm guessing he's either dead for good or he'll be back

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Was a great episode. Season is great too imo

That is my hard hitting analysis of the show FYI

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
They really do have hearts of gold

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

I am excited to see what twists and turns David Lynch brings us in the monumental conclusion to his magnum plus Twin Peaks, Over the course of its 27 years, the mysteries of the town have captivated audiences worldwide. Every day it seems a new person finds themselves drawn into the murky underbelly of intrigue that rides the small town as a ghastly shadow. At this point the only real question is what will he choose to truly conclude, or if new viewers will feel the same sense of terrifying openness that followed the end of that original series. That only way to find out is to tune in Sunday, to Showtime, when, after 27 years, David Lynch draws his magnum opus Twin Peaks to a twisting, turning monumental conclusion 27 years in the making, after captivating generations worldwide in the 27 years since its intriguing debut

Heh.

*Nodding Jeremiah Johnson*

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
The only part of the season I didn't like was Albert didn't get to be a condescending prick to a bunch of country bumpkins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Vince MechMahon posted:

Did you miss all the scenes in South Dakota?

I don't recall those being as good as season 1--it's been a few months since I've seen those.

And I'll have to check that movie out.

• Locked thread