Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I hope Cooper finds his dharma...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

spudsbuckley posted:

The last episode of this season is going to be David Lynch laughing directly into the camera for 51 minutes solid after opening with:"you loving rubes, you actually sat through 17 episodes of this utter loving garbage" before he announces his retirement 15 seconds from the end.

TVIV will still think it is the greatest thing ever.

You made this same post like 10 times in that thread. I'm glad you found this one.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Why cookie Rocket posted:

The punchline to every joke this that they are bad people, but at least they are delivered by some real community theater level chuckleheads. I tried a few and (get this, Dougie haters) I stopped watching the thing I didn't like and never once posted about it in the Always Sunny thread! Wow!!

This is an extremely foreign concept to goons.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Paladinus posted:

and then Doc Hayward and Sheriff Truman Skype for the most blatant and almost literal phoned-in performance.

Doc Hayward was played by Mark Frost's father, who was dying and still took the time to do a Skype call for his son's show before passing away. Gonna give the guy a little slack.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Tolkien minority posted:

there is nothing in season 2 near as bad as s3 audrey scenes

Incorrect.

• Locked thread