Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
he don't got the dwarfism. juvenile rheumatoid arthritis did him in. he married a hot lady irl though so it's okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
this seasons great and much better than the first two btw

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
s02 was trash unfortunately

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
now you've done it. you signed your own post...

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
well i tried to re-watch it in anticipation of s03 and i honestly dont know how i managed it the first time around. in the end i settled for the lynch-directed episodes and a 30-min season recap by some youtuber, followed by idle masturbation, as is my habit.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Tolkien minority posted:

there is nothing in season 2 near as bad as s3 audrey scenes

oh what because shes a mean girl?? #teamaudrey #infidelityisbeautiful

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I loving KNEW Diane was made up!!!! I told people!!! I warned then about Diane!!! And they were all like "noo what are you talking about, coops been chatting her up since the original run..." WELL!!!! You're not so smart now are you

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Post a link to you calling it. Not that I don't believe you; bravo and I want to see your victory lap.
how do i post links to real life here? it's not letting me do it

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
james only got cool after 25 years unfortunately. homeboys 50 and he never looked hotter

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
yeah he a guild navigator now :catdrugs:

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
the log was a metaphor for my log, which turgidly remains in the loving embrace of a crazy lady (myself)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
hawk doesn't say much because he's a stoic and good and true

• Locked thread