Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Not being able to go out dressed like tacticool Tony due to budget restrictions must be terrifying. The cops need (more) tanks and (more) plate carriers to have high enough self confidence to not blast everything (black) that moves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Gotta starve that beast tho

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Uh, that's been two lawfully armed black dudes who didn't have guns in their hands shot by cops lately.

Unrelated

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Why not just take away all their toys?

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
How about instead of cops not going to jail when they shoot people, cops go to jail when they shoot people.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Things cops do:

Give speeding tickets at random

Shoot dogs

Shoot brown people

Dress up like SEALS

Be general Assholes because there is no recourse.

Fuckem. My mail lady doesn't blast anyone and she's in more danger than the roided up assholes that roam the major cities around here.

In addition, people with blue masking tape on their back windows should be subject to citizens arrest and summery execution for being such blatant lick-spittles.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Bureau of labor statistics yo.

bird cooch fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jun 25, 2017

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Same, but 'ole yeller'ed instead of prison.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Furguson wasn't that long ago.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
If you dig around in the stats you will find that a huge amount of injuries happen due to transportation. Even for cops it's the highest method of injury.

Getting in a car is the most dangerous thing people do.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Woof Blitzer posted:

Tfw ur pic is in the montage...

I just screenshot the gis for furguson. You are famous!

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Um. What?

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
You forgot the marijuana.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Victor Vermis posted:

That's a horrible standard. Do you apply this brilliant hindsight logic to all avoidable deaths everywhere?

"My doctor misdiagnosed my grandma based on the information available to him at the time, combined with her failure to comply with her prescribed medication, and now she's dead and that makes me sad so clearly he must be punished!"

...I mean, obviously, yes, that is probably exactly how your whole meth-addled clan of government-assisted Floridian dick-beaters susses out the whys and hows of tragedy. Jesus Christ.

If a bunch of doctors start mis-diagnosing lots of black people with a lack of bleeding holes and perscribes close range gsw's, then you will make sense.

bird cooch fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jun 26, 2017

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
You see, the officers feared for their lives when the guy got out of the truck with his hands out.

Additionally, *farts*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Victor Vermis posted:

I'm catching up on the CE thread and I am disappointed at the lack of debate about trans-gendered military service going on in this thread.

So.

Mental illness: should or should not be a barrier to enlistment?

~touches pencil eraser to chin, gazes deep into your eyes~

If it is, it should be a barrier to gun ownership.

It's a Honeypot inside a honeypot

• Locked thread