Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wasabi the J posted:

This but unironically.

~A gringo Mexican~

It was kind of surreal being a kid and having other Mexicans hating me for being a gringo and having gringos hate me for being Mexican

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wasabi the J posted:

I really wish this didn't resonate with me so much.

:smith::hf::smith:

Had a white lady talk to me in broken, very Anglo accented Spanish when I worked at McDonald's in a rich neighborhood of Austin. She got upset when I apologized for not understanding and threatened to have me fired in English after I offered to get a Spanish speaking employee to help me understand the problem. :wtc:

I kind of miss the air force because its the only job where people didn't constantly ask me to talk to people who don't speak English even though I barely speak any spanish and have an impenetrable gringo accent

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My branch of the family's spanish is so bad we say stuff like 'que pasta' at family reunions to gently caress with the spanish speaking side

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As a revolutionary Marxist and a nihilist, let's take it a step further and let our military contractors open up dealerships where you can purchase a monkey model mortar truck or something. No way it can end badly

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i live in a rural area so i dont really understand the people who want guns banned. what exactly are you supposed to do about pissed mountain lions, or rabid bears. usually you can just scare off large wildlife like that because they typically aren't interested in people. but mountain lions especially occasionally stalk and attack people so it's like, either you can have a gun semi-handy or you can just never go outside after dark

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
meth addict attacks are pretty common too but similar to brown bears, flexing on them usually scares them off

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zeris posted:

Remember before guns when cities were the safest place to be but going out in the wilderness after dark was a death sentence

We must ban knives as well as blunt objects over a pound in weight

Don't let any congressmen see you using a lighter as a fist pack

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zeris posted:

drunk rants go in the drunk thread. This place is for topical shitposts.

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We should go a step further and replace cops with drones that shoot tear gas and tazer darts

• Locked thread