Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Woof Blitzer posted:

It only takes me... One Punch

Careful with that anime reference, buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Victor Vermis posted:

Dashcam didn't show the inside of Castile's car prior to and during the shooting, strangely.

The audio indicates Castile was instructed three times not to reach for his weapon.

And then he was shot dead.

You're watching the same video I am, have access to the same facts as I do, but you're absolutely positive something criminal happened there.

Castile also had to reach to get his registration and insurance card, and was trying to explain that, but the cop wouldn't let him explain and then went straight to shooting.

edit: Had the events mixed up, Castile had already handed over his information. The cop still didn't listen to him explain that he wasn't going for the gun.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

imagine if 100+ "good guys with guns" are at a concert.

if you're a psycho, you wouldn't even need a drum mag. just fire a few rounds into the sky and let them murder eachother for you.

If there were anything I'd blame the media for about gun perception, it's the idea that you'd be John McClane if you had a gun in that situation.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

shame on an IGA posted:

I'll buy it if we ditch having a standing military

I think it's the National Guard that could conceivably be thought of as a militia nowadays.

• Locked thread