Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

milk milk lemonade posted:

I would flip on my neighbors and offer to kick doors in and send people to the gulags

I like being part of the winning team

Someone who's eyes are wide open, finally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Woof Blitzer posted:

I wouldn't weigh in unless you personally know either of the officers, because I do.

So why don't you weigh in?

Why'd your one cop buddy shoot your other cop buddy?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Woof Blitzer posted:

FIU and IAD will determine that, I'm not here to be armchair cop. Let the detectives do their jobs before jumping to conclusions.

Then shut the gently caress up about others arm chair copping. Either be a part of the conversation, or gently caress off.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Jun 25, 2017

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Zeris posted:

Christ we can't even properly debate awful topics in the thread that was literally created so we could properly debate awful topics.

Is that what this thread is?

I thought it was just an alternate CE thread.

Whoops. Sorry woof, enjoy your 6 hours off.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I'm an rear end, sorry Woof.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
This loving thread.

:lol:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

It's true. He aimed high.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Only the goddamn army would actually fail someone for D&C poo poo. I sucked at that stuff and hosed it up hard at our version of WLC- ours is called ALS. Did not once ever enter anyone's mind that I wasn't ready for E-5 just because I suck dick at drill and ceremony.

That is so goddamn Army. And I believe that story.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
:lol: is he really named Mohammed? He's gonna get the needle. :lol:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Vic, shut the gently caress up or I'm chain probating you until it's as unfunny as your schtick these days.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
In fact, gently caress it. Probating your dumb contrarian rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Cole I accidentally probated you too, I'm extremely inebriated on multiple substances.

• Locked thread