Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I highly encourage occupying Zeris' time with PMs and bullshit reports. What else is he gonna do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Vic V's heel turn from fun-loving art weirdo to authoritarian cop apologist is weird to see.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I'm gonna go shooting this weekend. Pretty sure I haven't shot anything in like 3 or 4 years.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
No

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Wasabi the J posted:

Oh gently caress I thought he was army because he had that SGT Chowdown Avatar

I started almost every quarterly/semi-annual Marine thread
:thunk:

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Holy gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
GUN CONTROL QUESTION AHEAD

Hey fellas. I was at the march yesterday, and a questioned popped into my idiot head. See, I like shooting for sport. I don’t carry, I live in the suburbs so I don’t need some home defense gun, but I also am starting to really hate guns in general. Really, I would be fine with just banning all the guns because we really don’t seem to be able to handle them as a country.

But until then, I still like shooting as a hobby. How can I reconcile those things? Is it possible to participate in the gun control fight while still enjoying a shooting hobby?

• Locked thread