Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Institutional Racism Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Be Caucasian Like Attend A Selective Undergraduate College or University Haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Hey you loving idiots debating about legalizing guns, here's a brilliant idea: make murder illegal. Hmmm now what bitch

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Proud Christian Mom posted:

imagine if as roofer said 'this looks dangerous' and started capping everyone with a nail gun. he just wants to get home safe, you know.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

:Justgold:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

also i'm hardly a survivalist nutjob but if they start confiscating guns even that kinda sets my alarms off regarding the bill of rights and all

we kind of painted ourselves into a corner with that but if they want to do gun confiscation poo poo in a way that i'm not freaked out by it had better at least be an amendment or something otherwise thats huge precedent to loving other rights away but IDK i'm kinda drunk of course. if guns need to go away (which I'm quite alright with intrinsically) do it in a constitutionally sound way otherwise whats the point.

but then again its 2017 and trump is president i dont know why i care because anything about rule of law or governance is getting poo poo on anyway gently caress it

Guns are more entrenched in society than free speech. Guns aren't going anywhere.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Remember before guns when cities were the safest place to be but going out in the wilderness after dark was a death sentence

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Law of proportionality: do you respond to the mugger with pocket sand, laser halberd, or your pack of trained deathclaws

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Congress has incenitivized pocket sand in nonlethal confrontations and you'll receive a tax voucher in 6-8 weeks

Deathclaws require an inspection permit which you may or may not have left at home

Laser halberd when used is a great vehicle for depreciation against your reported income

Twist: the mugger reached for his wallet

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Woof Blitzer posted:

I wouldn't weigh in unless you personally know either of the officers, because I do.

If there's one thing that facebook and the internet has taught me, it's that the more we think we know each other, the less we do. In other words, the world was a better place before we were exposed to every stupid horrible thought, political opinion and meme that passed through our friends' brains.

I guess what I'm saying is personal knowledge can be very misleading.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Christ we can't even properly debate awful topics in the thread that was literally created so we could properly debate awful topics.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Ehh I sent you a PM. I don't know what this thread is except for a drama release valve for topics that otherwise make CE unreadable.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

drunk rants go in the drunk thread. This place is for topical shitposts.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

They don't pay me enough to make sense as often as you'd like

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

In trying to explain why a probation made sense I realize I'm getting trapped in a pointless maze of answers about what is a poo poo post vs a drunk post vs six posts in a row at 4am that say "gently caress you gently caress you" over and over again. Given that the point of thread is to catch drama overflow from the current events thread so that the neighbors aren't afraid to come over anymore, and given that there was no hard rule about any of this, I realize I was wrong to probate here. I'm sorry HCT.

That said, you PM'd me five times about a six hour probation given at 4am, you baby.

I will also admit that I literally talked with shim about this same scenario and clearly can't follow my own advice.

Shitpost away here, but it would be a drat shame if we lost a chance for semi-civil debate here because penis penis drunk vagina ahhh whatever who cares nothing matters

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

nah you were right too probably

and like 3 of those pms were silly things anyhow ;)

You watch the thongs, I'll watch the soft serves

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Deathy McDeath posted:

I highly encourage occupying Zeris' time with PMs and bullshit reports. What else is he gonna do?

DIA LEAKER

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

5'd

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

It's funny til it happens to you

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

In what scenario is it defensible for a cop to stomp on someone?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

How long is the block of instruction during police academy for proper kick and stomping technique

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Bummer dude

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

guns

good

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Pesticide20 posted:

Pickle

Rick?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Lol

That's gonna be a lot of stomps

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Are you going with a navy seal I hope not

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I know deathy is a marine

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

That face when you realize you've been a redshirt your entire career

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

redneck nazgul posted:

I thought you made it past 2LT.

Yeah well I didn't earn it. I was a loving O3 at 24. Time in service baby. My only contribution to the army besides donating to the Vaporize Browns Kickstarter Stretch Goal was not loving with enlisted when I could avoid it. They didn't argue when I dropped my refrad.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

This is actually the thread for mod/IKs to betray you all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Haha I forgot about this thread holy poo poo have fun guys

• Locked thread