Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

gas cops ban Hillary and elect guns for president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I mean like gas you guys with laughing gas cuz we're all friends

plz don't give me tickets for California stopping :( :( :( :(

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I have a really tough time taking pro gun extreme right wingers serious when they say "they'll have to take the guns from my cold dead hands" when they are in the process of getting their foot amputated because of uncontrolled diabetes and other health issues.

Like I mean if you're loving Rambo then sure. He stopped an entire police squad and the national guard.

But the guys I've seen talk more about what medications their docs switched on them than they do walking in a day.

Like, come on guys, get it together.

And I'm not really political and stuff I just can't even right now with this.

• Locked thread