Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xerophyte
Mar 17, 2008

This space intentionally left blank
I used to work on the same websites as Saint Proverbius/"Vince D.Weller" -- the chief/only designer of this thing -- 15 years ago and given what I he wanted from games at the time I rather decided against playing this one. I very much look forward to the schadenfreude of watching someone else experience it, though.

Loremaster sounds good to me. Get some infodumps and die early! :v:

Suggestion: please use timg tags very, very sparingly. Constantly pausing to click on things is a pain when reading. Either the image is something I need to look at to follow the post and should be a regular img to not break the flow, or it's not important and should be summarized. If you need to post a giant 4k-by-4k map, sure, timg away. For regular screenshots, please don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread