Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Genocyber posted:

From playing the demo I know the combat in this game can be pretty brutal so a mercenary named Butch Deadlift.

This. I am one of the many who got the game, couldn't figure out the combat, and then tossed it away in disgust as it kept throwing numbers/skill checks I didn't have.

Looking forward to seeing a competent playthrough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Make the best deal. A terrific deal. The best deal.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

C

Those bandits are probably a tough fight.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

I tried to pick up this game again yesterday and was just struck by how easy it is to screw yourself over.

I'm really not sure how you're supposed to figure out what skill checks are needed on a blind playthrough, and trial and error just seems tedious.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

I vote for getting Esbenus and co to attack the camp.

• Locked thread