Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scroon

A little while back I saw a horsehawk menacing the neighborhood horses so I went outside and chased it away with a broom before it could make a meal of them. Anyway, long story short, one of them swung by my house the other day to notify me that I "am declared Horsefriend forevermore." Can someone explain what this means and what duties/privileges it confers, if any?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scroon

Thanks friends. The horses came around this morning. Apparently there's a special hat horsefriends get to wear! It is very shiny but it kind of looks like a cheap top hat rolled in glue and glitter and buttons. But I appreciate their thoughtfulness and the seriousness of the position.

A couple of the horses looked like they were trying to suppress laughter when they also presented the Horsefriend Large Bowtie that I must wear to be known to every horse and horsekin. I wonder what the joke is; maybe I'll get it soon now that I'm one of them!

Scroon

I invited the horses to my house so we could watch Boys Over Flowers (my favorite Korean school drama) and I am so awkward at hosting

Things escalated and long story short I may have eaten one of the horses and the others are surely never going to be my friend ever again now

Sigh

Scroon

hockey jockey posted:

I'm assuming you mean that you ate a horse literally, btw. If you are talking euphemistically, that's a whole different piece of advice.
Generally literally. I didn't eat the hooves though; I'm not a barbarian.

Sometimes I get nervous in social situations and I just try to stuff everything in my mouth as a defense mechanism.

• Locked thread