Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Twenty Four posted:

Crab that hatch up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

It's some kind of control panel. There's a small note

Looks like it was an old shopping list. There's some letters and numbers written in newer ink on the bottom.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

alnilam

:thunk:

inspect ctrl pnl

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

yeah does the panel have buttons that correspond to the note. also are those some wires on the right side of it

vanisher

alnilam

power

Manifisto

it's a unix system, I know this!

vanisher

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
preemptively voting to cut the red wire when something goes wrong

vanisher

alnilam

Help lol

alnilam

alnilam posted:

Help lol

As in this thread is "help"ing me "lol"

and also as in choose the help option, lol

vanisher

vanisher

alnilam posted:

Help lol

I almost made that button cause a huge alarm to go off like it was an alert button but changed my mind haha

alnilam

Workplac expectations, imo, plz

also might as well check faq and using the panel

alnilam

vanisher posted:

I almost made that button cause a huge alarm to go off like it was an alert button but changed my mind haha

*Looks @ camera and tugs collar*

super sweet best pal

What if we try to set up a new user but we're already in the system?

alnilam

super sweet best pal posted:

What if we try to set up a new user but we're already in the system?

:aaaaa:

alnilam

vanisher posted:

These are Party Size Ezood. Luckily its about the same weight as Duckson and Crabber has a lot of experience balancing things on his back

also lol

vanisher

alnilam

I think we should print bc it's very important to know your workplace expectations, how to behave professionally and be a good coworker, etc

alnilam

Plus maybe we can use the knowledge to guilt a duck or make the ducl think it's in trouble later :evilbuddy:

Manifisto

thread has gone from great to extra great

vanisher

Manifisto

i thirst to know which questions are frequently asked of the ezood system

ty nesamdoom!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Manifisto posted:

i thirst to know which questions are frequently asked of the ezood system

FAQ YOU

vanisher

Show all answers to FAQs?

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Show all answers to FAQs?

if you would, somehow I feel that any and all of it might turn out to be relevant to our quest

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

if you would, somehow I feel that any and all of it might turn out to be relevant to our quest

vanisher

"How do I engage autopilot?"

From your cabin control console, or master maintenance console within your trailer, enter the code for the location you wish to travel to into the autopilot system. Once entered, make sure you continue to watch the road as the autopilot system is only 75% effective.

"My robocrabs are rebelling"

Ezood brand robocrabs are programmed to be helpful accessory members of the Ezood family of employees. Once in a while, a robocrab may rebel against its handler. Simply use your 'securiwand crab clubber' to subdue your crab, or enter the passcode for a shutdown signal to be sent into any Ezood terminal (Menu > Containment Controls > Shutdown Signal)

"Proper latch maintenance"

Proper truck latch maintenance is an essential part of a successful delivery drivers routine. Make sure you keep your hatch in the locked, or down position during travel, and to use latch oil each day at the beginning of work.

"Resizing of uniforms?"

We understand duck employees come in all shapes and sizes. Please see your Ezood requisitions manager for alterations or custom outfits.

"Trailer Detachment"

Proper trailer detachment can occur only when the safety brake is engaged and the external control latch is released. Follow system menus (Main Menu >Truck Systems > Trailer Detachment)

Bring your egg to work day

After many robocrab incidents, we have discontinued bring your egg to work day

How to create new users

*Entry deleted by HR Rep Becky*

alnilam

this is like the quiet part of the video game where you get to read random books / computer terminals for world building + occasional hints or important info

alnilam

vanisher posted:

"My robocrabs are rebelling"

Ezood brand robocrabs are programmed to be helpful accessory members of the Ezood family of employees. Once in a while, a robocrab may rebel against its handler. Simply use your 'securiwand crab clubber' to subdue your crab, or enter the passcode for a shutdown signal to be sent into any Ezood terminal (Menu > Containment Controls > Shutdown Signal)

:eek: stashthe password paper in inventory before anyone else can read the code, just in case :ninja:

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

How to create new users

*Entry deleted by HR Rep Becky*

becky :argh:

vanisher

alnilam posted:

:eek: stashthe password paper in inventory before anyone else can read the code, just in case :ninja:

We'll just put this here for now

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Let's take a look at the other menu items, particularly truck systems and containment controls.

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i regret that i have only one 5 to give

vanisher

Sounds like the truck is starting up!

vanisher

vanisher fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Aug 15, 2017

Olive!

check the network

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

vanisher fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Aug 16, 2017

• Locked thread