Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

The uh... walls seem to be collapsing around us slowly

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Scroon posted:

That giant blunt object is critical

We must fulfill our destiny:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0QaAKi0NFkA

lol

requesting crab version of :ese:

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

The uh... walls seem to be collapsing around us slowly

AAAAAAAAH

normally I would say let's pull a star wars and wedge the metal object somewhere that will prevent our getting crushed

but is there time to reach the exit?

Scroon

Manifisto posted:

lol

requesting crab version of :ese:

Scaly Haylie

press red emblem on cylinder :choco:

Manifisto

good, good

vanisher

Lizard Wizard posted:

press red emblem on cylinder :choco:

We scurry back to the red cylinder.

The red emblem appears to be a logo of some kind. Its too late, the walls are shuffling everything around! We grab hold of the emblem with our pincers as the cylinder rolls and tosses. We end up at the entrance, the roof seems to be slowly collapsing!

It might be a little too far to reach the exit still, and the fall could be dangerous

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

AAAAAAAAH

normally I would say let's pull a star wars and wedge the metal object somewhere that will prevent our getting crushed

but is there time to reach the exit?

It's holding ...

Scroon

Throw a small piece of whatever's handy at the big red STOP button located just outside! Maybe that will achieve something!

Scaly Haylie

Crumple up the duck and throw it. Even if it doesn't survive we can give it a proper burial somewhere out there.

vanisher

Scroon posted:

Throw a small piece of whatever's handy at the big red STOP button located just outside! Maybe that will achieve something!

Scaly Haylie

shoulda crumpled

but lmao

Plebian Parasite

:crabstab:

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
jump, precious crab protagonist.

jump for freedom.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

phallocentriloquist posted:

jump, precious crab protagonist.

jump for >ezood

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
at least clamber down the bumper first so you don't have as far to fall

on the other hand there didn't seem to be any problems after you were literally thrown into the truck so maybe that's a waste of time

also why are they running the compactor for like five pieces of trash

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
crabtagonist need a ezood jump so you gotta jump lil buddy

vanisher

We are saved by the crab king!!

Ugh... can't hold on... my claws are not as strong as they once were. Bring us sticks...

We land softly... the crushing machine speeds off with the crab king still grasping to it's bumper.

vanisher fucked around with this message at 06:39 on May 29, 2017

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
pincers crossed for the crab king :ohdear:

vanisher

There are some items on the ground:

- newspaper
- ultimate weapon
- broken knife
- ooze label seems to have fallen

There appears to be a river leading to an underground tunnel in front of us, and a jungle behind us.

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
remove the stick from the tentacle, shove the knife handle in there for a sick double weapon

Scroon

We must camouflage ourselves to anti-crab forces don't spot us and hamper our noble quest!

Fashion CLEVER DISGUISE out of newspaper to blend in to our surroundings and scuttle undetected.

Manifisto

Sham bam bamina! posted:

remove the stick from the tentacle, shove the knife handle in there for a sick double weapon

okay but don't lose the stick, our credibility with the crabmob rests on our stick-gathering abilities

I guess scuttling after the king would be pointless, he's moving too fast

Scroon posted:

We must camouflage ourselves to anti-crab forces don't spot us and hamper our noble quest!

Fashion CLEVER DISGUISE out of newspaper to blend in to our surroundings and scuttle undetected.

sure, blending in makes sense

there may be sticks in that jungle, it's true, but somehow I feel ulysses c. crab would be more drawn to the siren song of the sewer

Scaly Haylie

> craft newspaper hat

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I'm not a stickmancer -- mostly cause I partied too much that semester at Crustaceous State -- but I reckon all the good sticks are collected in the river. Bushes are where YOUNG sticks live, but the ADULT sticks float down a river to start a life far from the spawning grounds. Normally if you were going into a cave you'd want an eel, but I haven't seen any land eels around We may have to go it alone.

Twenty Four

Lizard Wizard posted:

> craft newspaper hat

duck hat

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
well poo poo dudes, we heard the man...

go find some sticks

Fruit Smoothies

The bat with a ZING

Why is he on facebook help page?!

vanisher

Using the tall grass as rope, we lash together pieces of newspaper to create a disguise

it only looks like a newspaper duck on one side unfortunately

vanisher

Sham bam bamina! posted:

The stick is pretty lodged in there, the other crabologists must have secured it somehow.

Luckily there is the ooze label handy, and it had a bit of a sticky substance on it so it worked well to secure the two together

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
hell yeah now we're talking

Scaly Haylie

> consider that we can now wear our significant other

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

The crab glaive

Twenty Four

Keep an eye out for something we can park to show that curb who is boss.

Manifisto

my goodness we are prepared

I feel like we could do anything . . . even . . .

become a michelin starred chef!

crabatouille

ty nesamdoom!

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
vanisher, from one stranger on the internet to another: you're great and I never want you to stop

Robot Made of Meat

phallocentriloquist posted:

vanisher, from one stranger on the internet to another: you're great and I never want you to stop

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

there may be sticks in that jungle, it's true, but somehow I feel ulysses c. crab would be more drawn to the siren song of the sewer

We prepare for the journey...

We've got a little protective layer of grass in here which should help with buoyancy so that we don't give away we're not a duck. Also the weapon fits just perfectly in the disguise/craft

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
impressive work. this lil guy is a very talented crabftsman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Entering stealth mode...

• Locked thread