Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

Give someone crabs via romantic encounter.

Of course I just mean for the crab to pursue a giving and loving relationship between a crab and someone they love, being giving themselves.

Maybe in the trash can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Putty posted:

Look for David Hasselhoff in trash

lol

Twenty Four

Get all down in that crab hole!

Twenty Four

Whats up buddies?

Twenty Four

Interesting, I didn't think most crabs had tails. Oh tale yay!

Twenty Four

Get Crab Drunk. Crabdrunk. Crunk.

Twenty Four

crab gettin trashy

Twenty Four

Lizard Wizard posted:

> craft newspaper hat

duck hat

Twenty Four

Keep an eye out for something we can park to show that curb who is boss.

Twenty Four

I wonder what ducks keep in their lockers? Bread? Do ducks care about care about anything other then bread?

Also Mitch Hedberg had some things to say about ducks and bread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZneT3MbZgsI

Twenty Four

Take the path
To the lower left
See what happens
And see what is left!

Twenty Four

I'm scared. I don't know if our disguise is good enough to just hang with those birds, who I think are outside by a little bird dumpster? I guess maybe go up the stairs behind door number two?

Twenty Four

Munchables posted:

>carve coin out of soap
>insert

nice!

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

our eyestalks should be superb for crack-peering purposes, let's see what is what

Heck yeah!

Twenty Four

Vandalize that poster, scratch a funny face on it! Search for the slave crabs!

Twenty Four

Approved! Hopefully the search is on then!

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

apparently our destiny, perhaps, is to free the crab salves/slaves, arm them with sticks, and get everyone out of this joint alive

or not, as the case may be

Thats what I am thinking!

Twenty Four

A big pile of old dry sticks definately qualifies as a flammable substance! Might be worth bringing up to our new crab friend that should definately be talked to!

Twenty Four

New (old?) crab friend must know where the funace is, and, if we could take the sticks there and burn it down and make that happen so be it!

I really would like to make peace with the birds and all, but, you know, birds...

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

before we get too into trying to torch the place, I'd sorta like to see if we can locate and rescue any other crabs who might be pincing involuntarily

Completely agree! Just a bunch of old dry sticks and a furnace seems like an easy 1+1=2 to free our crab bretheren. Definately finding and freeing is the goal, the other just might be an end to that means sometime!

Twenty Four

Scuttle! Or prepare for combat!

Twenty Four

Ride it on out then I guess!

Twenty Four

I like rides. And glory!

Twenty Four

I'd be interested to find out if there are tons of coins with the crab version of George Washington on them in the possible treasure room labeled "Crab Quarters".

(I know, I know)

Twenty Four

n

Twenty Four

It may not be the best idea, but when I see dials, I want to turn things to eleven.

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

there will be a time for messing with stuff, but now is perhaps not that time - I'd say let's peep the crab quarters before touching the controls

ok

Twenty Four

I'd say fork over the ezood.

Also just the words "Crab Adventure" make me happy now.

Like if someone on the streets came up to me and said "Wanna go on a Crab Adventure?" I'd be like "Heck yeah!"

Then I would probably end up with an STD :(

Twenty Four

Get past a duck blockade? *Bends down, making the motion* "You duck"

oh jeez im sorry lol

Twenty Four

Could duckson be the prisoner/assassin? Oh no! Or the egg, eggs are kinda the smallest bird. :iiam:

vanisher posted:

We explain that we ducked

makes sense, wait can ducks duck?

We all know what comes after duck duck. Goose.

Twenty Four

Munchables posted:

Byezood *sniff sniff* :(

lol, but yeah

Twenty Four

pouring one out for my crabbies

Twenty Four

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

UC Crab is a deskwizard and he used his tremendous furniturial powers to cast "Summon Lectern V."

Magical! Could come in useful in the future!

Twenty Four

Ya we need some more answers before causing destruction, if we decide to cause destruction! (Also I kinda want to see a robocrab)

Twenty Four

"thinks it has been abandoned"

I don't know if this is a trustworthy bird.

Jerk birds.

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

I say we go for duckson. the other crabs can take care of themselves for a while, the duckson rescue(?) is more urgent. also it would be good to get closure on that egg.

Yah I dont like that black bird and I want the best for the crabs, but, being spread thin I guess go with the most urgent issue

Twenty Four

I hope our friends are safe!

Twenty Four

Stay safe crabs!

Twenty Four

Well, that looks like a moving truck, not the garbage truck that King Crab was riding on before, so so much for meeting back up with him right now.

Still, we do know that trucks can get you places sometimes, if we get in danger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

EZOOD RUN!

• Locked thread