Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

</script> cols="83" tabindex="2">

SciFiDownBeat posted:

>steal lighter

>throw lighter on ezood truck

>get beefy BITCH

I'm not voting for this I just wanted to point out sometimes your posts are pretty funny with your sig from that one confession thread, and I just read it as part of your post.

vanisher posted:

It appears to be a very tall wall. Likely some kind of sewer wall structure built by someone other than the ducks. It appears this dirt road goes into a tunnel further down the road but we're having trouble seeing very far. Unfortunately no visible items.

Here's the other stuff we can see in the vicinity.

I like the little duck bill and feet on the handicap parking spot, lol!

Anyhow if driving sounds... pretty unlikely, does it look like we could sneak into the back of the truck, and maybe hitch a ride?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Scuttle in and hide maybe?

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

here's a thought, we could have one of us do the talking (and create a distraction) while the other stays hidden and lines up to do a noggin bonk in case things go south

we have a pretty good story, we are worried about our duck friend who may have been kidnapped

if the driver is sympathetic we might try bumming a bottle of ezood off of him for various useful purposes (bribes, firemaking, courage)?

:yeah:

If we aren't hiding this seems solid, but explaining why we are breaking in to his truck to help duckson and egg might take some convincing.

Also this story has come a long way from just a crab on a beach and is cool and good, thanks Vanisher!

Twenty Four

Slidin all dirty into the butt of that truck!

Twenty Four

super sweet best pal posted:

After whoever it is leaves, let's crack open a box and replenish our ezooD supply.

Twenty Four

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

aww yeah stock up on that ezood

then it's time to hackey that sack

super sweet best pal posted:

Check the sack then try to see if we can open the back wall.

Twenty Four

Crab that hatch up!

Twenty Four

Check the ventilation option maybe? Hanging out in a non-ventilated trailer could get stuffy!

Twenty Four

Those crabs look like they need a healthy dose of freedom!

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

"hey, y'all look like a bunch of dungeon-us crabs"

"get it, lana? dungeon-us crabs?"

well I do remember the bit about robocrabs sometimes "rebelling," I don't know if that means (a) they chafe against their enslaved situation, which seems understandable, or (b) fall into a homicidal rage and become a danger to everything around them, which might be more of a concern

I suggest we talk to the crabs in the cage if they're alive/conscious and see what they have to say. If they don't seem dangerous I'd be up for freeing them, but maybe we should keep that password handy in case we need to input the shutdown passcode

although I suppose it's possible the passcode might shut us down too :ohdear:

alnilam posted:

Yeah I'm worried that what if these crabs are still loyal like they're supposed to be, and not cool and free minded like us (???)

Perhaps we can make like timothy leary or whatever and free their minds using mind altering substances. it seems like there's enough ezood to share...

ok, word

Twenty Four

Obviously we are from the outside! I duno about being called a unit though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Sooooooo ready!

• Locked thread