Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

let's open the velociraptor cages, what's the worst that could happen?

nb this is an attempt at a JOKE, please do not actually open the cages

yet

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

sure we could detach the trailer, but what then? make it our home? hmm, internet access, plenty of ezood . . . actually I am coming around to that idea

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

"hey, y'all look like a bunch of dungeon-us crabs"

"get it, lana? dungeon-us crabs?"

Socks4Hands posted:

have we forgotten the dire warnings against freeing the robo crabs?

well I do remember the bit about robocrabs sometimes "rebelling," I don't know if that means (a) they chafe against their enslaved situation, which seems understandable, or (b) fall into a homicidal rage and become a danger to everything around them, which might be more of a concern

I suggest we talk to the crabs in the cage if they're alive/conscious and see what they have to say. If they don't seem dangerous I'd be up for freeing them, but maybe we should keep that password handy in case we need to input the shutdown passcode

although I suppose it's possible the passcode might shut us down too :ohdear:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

I don't register you in the database so you must be an outside unit. Quick, let's get out of here. Is there anything else you need to do before we escape?

uh we're kind of on a hunt for someone, a friend you might say, but we're glad to be of help. who put you in the cages, and why? where were they taking you?

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread