Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
I knew a guy that blew bubbles from his rear end at parties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

it was me

mags
May 30, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The wealth of LF was its posters, the greatest of which were cruelly permabanned :rip:

:allears: inform me on who you considered the "greatest"

mags
May 30, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

why maggotmaster ofc

lol

mags
May 30, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Maggotmaster was the Bolivian (Peruvian?) kid who got perma'd for posting a thread about assassinating Obama.

chilean

mags
May 30, 2008

LF was really good but CSPAM is the new political shitposting paradigm.

the realignment towards liberalism as the defacto ideology of shitposting illustrates the leadership team had it out for the anti-imperalist LF membership and wanted a much more establishment friendly shitposting environment

mags
May 30, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

i prefer triphop-utiopia myself

gabber utopia

mags
May 30, 2008

by shubelmorgan

mags
May 30, 2008

lots of effort happening in here

mags
May 30, 2008

hey guys there is a housing bubble rn in us again because rofl we don't actually learn any lessons and/or don't care about poor people getting hosed when our greed tanks the economy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

i finally am right-side up on my mortgage right now

well, for now

• Locked thread