Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Commerz posted:

I'm not invested in Chinese equity. Yes there is corruption in Chinese economy, but that is because it is illegal to do many of the things extremely common in the west. we aren't arguing if China is perfect, just comparing it to USA. if you don't think money is being funneled out of the USA in a similar fashion you're mistaken.

that's funny, that's exaclty what your mom told me when she was making me breakfast this morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hey any of u dumb assholes talked about bretton woods itt yet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Commerz posted:

it's funny you would say that because I was hanging out with all your friends the other day and they told me that your mum pays them to hang out with you.

yeah like i was saying, i cant believe the degrading poo poo ur mom and dad let me do 2 them for minimum wage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

OBOR is an acronym for O ORB

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wait a second............................ bubble...................... orb............. bubble..... orb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commerz posted:

bring back LF, there is too many people unironically worshiping ameriKKKa in this forum

nobody cares what they think, or what you think, and thats why cspam is better than lf

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

gabba

gool

utopia

the immortal machines who maintain our perfect society do so with only one goal in mind, to allow humanity to fugghettaboutit

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

why do u keep loving the thread up with your god damned opinions lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Dreddout posted:

man I would love a Culture book as seen through the lens of NYCguidovoice

GSV Take The Cannoli