Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
bubbles are fun to pop :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high,
Nearly reach the sky,
Then like my dreams,
They fade and die.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
so whens our economy going to pull a hot wheel ramp manuever

it is an accelerationism joke

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

stupid stpid stupid when u can always maek money selling farting on opeoples faces

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Vermain posted:

like, the world will absolutely be unrecognizable in 50 years because mass automation will cause an enormous crisis in capitalist economies, but if you think we're hitting the singularity in 30 years i wanna see your drat calculations

like i dont even understand or fathom what people are going to do without the concept of a "job" since its all automated

we'll just walk into walls and meld with them as they swallow us up and spit us up on the third level because the building itself is alive and thats totally hypernormal in 2050 probably but in 2017 for me its a :psyboom:

im p sure that the economic bubble on such technologies such as wall melds and augs will expand until nanomachines gently caress that poo poo up and deflate that bubble and then solar leaf sails probably who knows

• Locked thread