Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Are you?

Give me ten reasons why.

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 20:45 on May 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Oh, I'll count to 10 all right. And if I get to one and you haven't settled down, I will turn this forum around and we will not get ice cream!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
10. Six degrees of Kevin Bacon

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
*flipping through the last pages of the emotional manga about foster children I was reading for leisure* I'll wait

Macnult

1. eye roll
2. sigh
3. shaking head
4. opens newspaper
5. crosses leg over the other
6. steadies newspaper
7. laughs at the funnies section
8. "excuse me, lmbo calrissian, my son, I believe your mother is calling for you"
9. looks at newspaper then back to you
10. "by the way son you make me very proud"

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
No, you're MY dad. :colbert:

Impkins Patootie

awwww i loved that book and id be totally cool with a dadcentric version for kiddos w/o a mom

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
son (1), I loved your mother once a long time ago(2). she never told me about you, but if she had I probably would've asked for proof(3) because your mother has lied to me in the past.

look in the mirror. look hard at yourself and tell
me what you see? does your eyes remind you of somebody? see a twinkle there (4)? that's me, your dad. check out these sweet biceps, child of mine. take a look at your nipples.....are they sexy & dark like mine? look at my nips, kiddo(6) and tell me you don't see the family resemblance.

I wish I had a dad like me when I was your age but I was to busy loving your momma. tomorrow is "bring your child to work" day (7) and if I had a job (8) I would take you but instead I'm going to teach you about being a man or lady (9) because I'm not judgmental but it would be weird if I found out I had a son and then that boy turned into a woman, almost like having two kids dropped into my lap at once without warning, I'm not paying support for two kids.

I love you, squirt. don't do drugs (unless you share with me)(10)

i am he

King of the Beach posted:

awwww i loved that book and id be totally cool with a dadcentric version for kiddos w/o a mom

ya this book is great

Scroon

myDad seems like a cool and chill poster but none of us here are he

You can tell because our usernames are to the left of our posts and none of them read "myDad"

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

phallocentriloquist posted:

son (1), I loved your mother once a long time ago(2). she never told me about you, but if she had I probably would've asked for proof(3) because your mother has lied to me in the past.

look in the mirror. look hard at yourself and tell
me what you see? does your eyes remind you of somebody? see a twinkle there (4)? that's me, your dad. check out these sweet biceps, child of mine. take a look at your nipples.....are they sexy & dark like mine? look at my nips, kiddo(6) and tell me you don't see the family resemblance.

I wish I had a dad like me when I was your age but I was to busy loving your momma. tomorrow is "bring your child to work" day (7) and if I had a job (8) I would take you but instead I'm going to teach you about being a man or lady (9) because I'm not judgmental but it would be weird if I found out I had a son and then that boy turned into a woman, almost like having two kids dropped into my lap at once without warning, I'm not paying support for two kids.

I love you, squirt. don't do drugs (unless you share with me)(10)

actually its pink nipples that are sexy, melts in ur mouth

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
[petting siamese cat] would my dad have let his son become weak?

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 06:05 on May 23, 2017

Impkins Patootie

i am he posted:

ya this book is great

sweet cool

feel this

are u that somebody??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9zc7f0jedM

Macnult

i am he posted:

ya this book is great

:agreed:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
give me a 3 page report on why you have forsaken me

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 06:04 on May 23, 2017

Ben Carsons Ghost

Macnult posted:

1. eye roll
2. sigh
3. shaking head
4. opens newspaper
5. crosses leg over the other
6. steadies newspaper
7. laughs at the funnies section
8. "excuse me, lmbo calrissian, my son, I believe your mother is calling for you"
9. looks at newspaper then back to you
10. "by the way son you make me very proud"

dang

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
ya

sig by vanisher™®

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

No, you're your dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

lmbo calrissian posted:

give me a 3 page report on why you have forsaken me

3 pages even double spaced with 2.5 margins is kinda asking a lot on a friday nite m8

instead here's a sneak peak of me in the shower after drinking a fifth of vodka the nite before, enjoy~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzM1vipHTWU

• Locked thread