Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

national forests are also insanely good especially if you find the areas that arnt 5th gen slash pine.

gonna use this summer to explore medicine bow nf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

LGD posted:

I had that happen (brown bear though) in the Grand Tetons, it's scary as hell.

you're like "oh what a cute little bear cub on the path ahead... gently caress gently caress gently caress BACK THE gently caress AWAY"

I found out that Germans at bizarrely obsessed with the American West and research every little thing about it and wind up with dangerously/hilariously incorrect info.

See this one German couple a co-worker took to Yellowstone who packed tazer in case of bears

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I just got back from the Grand Canyon. It owned.

Here is a lovely photo that I took. (Only the photo is lovely, the canyon owns)

Nice! Stick to the rim or did you hike down

• Locked thread