Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spacetoaster posted:

100 years from now everyone alive right now will most likely be dead.

gently caress you i am living forever. No Grande concerts for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIvZ2EBqdEQ

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Wtf? I can be prejudiced against Muslims but not screw a 12-year-old? Getting mixed messages here. I thought GBS believes in freedom. Hate anyone, bone everyone.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

DrPlump posted:

gently caress you i am living forever. No Grande concerts for me!

Don't you want your 74 virgins? Your loss, lol.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Mass surveillance doesn't stop terrorists

FBI literally warned Brits that bombers gonna bomb:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/fbi-warned-mi5-january-manchester-attack-bomber-salman-abedi-manchester-arena-a7760756.html

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

uh that just proves mass surveillance does, in fact, stop terrorists. if the government wants to stop terrorists. mini mohammed here wouldn't have been able to get into new york or whatever since the FBI clearly had him on a high priority list.

on the other hand, the UK's policy is explicitly designed to let in terrorists so I'm sure they got exactly what they wanted - proving that they aren't racist by letting terrorists blow them up. well i gotta admit, UK, at least you aren't racist.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zo posted:

uh that just proves mass surveillance does, in fact, stop terrorists. if the government wants to stop terrorists. mini mohammed here wouldn't have been able to get into new york or whatever since the FBI clearly had him on a high priority list.

on the other hand, the UK's policy is explicitly designed to let in terrorists so I'm sure they got exactly what they wanted - proving that they aren't racist by letting terrorists blow them up. well i gotta admit, UK, at least you aren't racist.

Nice post

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Hey guys, this is no different than what christians do. Ever read the old testament? Ever heard of the crusades? :smuggo:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Just like bush ignored Intel about 911 lol

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Zo posted:

we warn them about so many of these types they can't afford to surveill them all.

checkmate cryptofascists

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I think pedo purists scoff at ashamed-of-their-pedoness pedos who jerk off to very-much-legal-age Grande. They likely have their sights on the new ex-Nickelodeon girl starring in the new Transformers movie, and is probably extremely jealous of Anthony Hopkins.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

thanks, friend

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

DrPlump posted:

Just like bush ignored Intel about 911 lol

yea this but pearl harbor and beghazi too. why do white people love to let their peeps get blown up??

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
hey we heard some foreigners are gonna blow up some of your dudes

white people: lol nice

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent

Psycho Society posted:

hey we heard some foreigners are gonna blow up some of your dudes

white people: lol nice

There are some broken brains people who have to take it out on us with their bad posting and depressing minion memes. I wish they'd hang themselves on an extension cord already so we don't have to read "heh I want to die" style humor any more and can get on with looking at hentai like cmon.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

This should get better with trump right?

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

having extra bacon on this burger for ramadan

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Ramadan is so loving retarded. You don't eat and drink during one of the hottest months. Then at night when you're weak and lightheaded you eat too much rich foods, and leave your body to deal with the mess. Super unhealthy.

"Oh I'm all dizzy and uncoordinated ? Its all the mahomed in me :) "

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

unpacked robinhood posted:

Ramadan is so loving retarded. You don't eat and drink during one of the hottest months. Then at night when you're weak and lightheaded you eat too much rich foods, and leave your body to deal with the mess. Super unhealthy.

"Oh I'm all dizzy and uncoordinated ? Its all the mahomed in me :) "

Ramadan can happen during any season. And you're supposed to eat normally at night. People still overeat because everyone deep down are goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
This thread has reached a logical conclusion...

• Locked thread