Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
BBC Radio Manchester with a guy named Alan Beswick is absolutely the greatest thing ever.

Credit to Beswick, he's fantastic in narrating this event, but his callers are just the best. They all sound like they are few pints beyond drunk and just spouting off random poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

the trump tutelage posted:

just checked in on the D&D UK thread and they're all in extreme denial someone should send them a crisis counsellor

Holy moley! lol

quote:

Lordy the state of modern media

Christ getting trampled to death in a fit of mass hysteria over nothing is one of the worse ways to go

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
The police are calling it a terrorist exposion but we don't know if its terrorism or an explosion. Please stop tag teaming.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

How will this affect the tories

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

FizFashizzle posted:

probably because you just woke up and its time to hit the club you useless Italianiard

:smith:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

quote:

Please just let it be some horrible accident, that'd be bad enough

I understand England is about to have some kind of election?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

londonistan

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
it was probably an after effect from the use of the Orb kind of like the eye of magnus in skyrim

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Somebody got it on dashcam.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2017/may/23/dashcam-footage-apparently-shows-manchester-explosion-video

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

spacetoaster posted:

I understand England is about to have some kind of election?

Yeah I mean if it turns out to be IRA like certain people are hoping (lol yeah right) that's not exactly gonna be good for Corbyn

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Blue Raider posted:

katy perry sends her regards

:lol:

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
The amount of vacillation between "We are great people for not assuming the worst" and "loving Hell the Tories were just loving up and this is going to overshadow all of that" is hilarious.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

quote:

Please just let it be some horrible accident, that'd be bad enough

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

chernobyl kinsman posted:

the violent murder of children by the horrifying death cult is just a part of society now and we're going to have to live with it

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
lol muslims

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

just checked in on the D&D UK thread and they're all in extreme denial someone should send them a crisis counsellor

they are pretty much the definition of insufferable

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

DrPlump posted:

Any moderator worth their salt would have a 1 to 1 Muslim or non-Muslim tox thread going by now.

That's a really good idea. Either a bunch of bigots who just want to blame Muslims would get banned, or a bunch of SJWs who want to stick their heads in the sand would get banned.

It's win win

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Ariana has been planning this since 2014!!

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

walgreenslatino posted:

Yeah I mean if it turns out to be IRA like certain people are hoping (lol yeah right) that's not exactly gonna be good for Corbyn

What the gently caress are these people smoking? IRA jesus loving christ

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

how? its loving wahhabi probaly. jesus christ you can insult wahhabis and not insult all of islam.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
hahah even the mention of this being IRA is hilarious

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

can i get a medium radical islam and a bunch of ariannas, grande, and mash them all into the same bag please

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
new phone who dis and blue raider keep posting together and it's like that movie the cutting edge and finally skating scene

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

ariana grande was lip syncing, confirmed

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
not sure why the Basque separatists think this will help their cause

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I wish I was there to comfort Ariana and make sure she's okay and kiss her.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Michael Bayleaf posted:

hahah even the mention of this being IRA is hilarious

No kidding

Can we get the guy that always comes into these thread to excuse this line

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
europe is basically Baghdad now

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/866830493693743104

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Blue Raider posted:

this is all very unfortunate and all but how will it affect PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds?

The framerate will continue to be poor, much like your posting.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I see poo poo on this.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

The D&D thread is insane. Some of them are still debating whether it was an explosion.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Regarde Aduck posted:

I'm certainly not going to pretend the thought of this ensuring May wins the election isn't deeply worrying.

its false flag time over in the old dnd

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

The framerate will continue to be poor, much like your posting.

rude

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Burt Sexual posted:

I see poo poo on this.

you can see the light from the blast reflecting off the building on the left a second or two before the sound reaches the camera, the direct blast isn't shown

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

The Human Crouton posted:

The D&D thread is insane. Some of them are still debating whether it was an explosion.

I like the part where they were hoping it wasn't terror so it wouldn't help the Tories

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

so is this the concert explosion thread or the d&d watch thread

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

The Human Crouton posted:

we may never know the explosions true motives, let alone the muslim terrorist who did this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

extra stout posted:

we may never know the explosions true motives, let alone the muslim terrorist who did this

trump will let it slip in a day or two, don't worry

• Locked thread