Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Stexils posted:

so is this the concert explosion thread or the d&d watch thread

i mean the best part of trumps win, by far, was watching dnds weeping and gnashing of teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Lol the religion of peace strikes again :xd:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

various cheeses posted:

Lol the religion of peace strikes again :xd:

Nice projecting, it hasn't been confirmed yet

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Stexils posted:

so is this the concert explosion thread or the d&d watch thread

There's no new info so all we can fall back on is making fun of other goons

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Fanatic posted:

I like the part where they were hoping it wasn't terror so it wouldn't help the Tories

funny thing is it might not. the tories acted like this would help end terrorism if i remeber right. it didnt.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
The Muslims are at it again

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

The Human Crouton posted:

The D&D thread is insane. Some of them are still debating whether it was an explosion.

link? im lazy

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Tonetta posted:

*muhammad silhouette with question mark inside*

Who could it be!?

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

I mean he's actually right. There's literally nothing that can be done to stop lone wolf attacks (not saying that this is one) short of stripping away every single individual liberty, so just chalk it up there with getting hit by a car or having a piano fall on you in a cartoonish fashion.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

RaceBannon posted:

link? im lazy

Baron Corbyn posted:

You know, I don't appreciate this thread normally being okay until something happens here and the Americans flood in.

theres this soft soul, for a start

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

motherbox posted:

I mean he's actually right. There's literally nothing that can be done to stop lone wolf attacks (not saying that this is one) short of stripping away every single individual liberty, so just chalk it up there with getting hit by a car or having a piano fall on you in a cartoonish fashion.

There is one answer to islamist terrorism, but most people can't stomach it so...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

oh boy reports coming in that its a suicide bomber :shepicide:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

funny thing is it might not. the tories acted like this would help end terrorism if i remeber right. it didnt.

Brexit? Doesn't that still have two years to go into effect

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Excelzior posted:

oh boy reports coming in that its a suicide bomber :shepicide:

i dunno, i heard in teh other thread it was just swamp gas!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

RaceBannon posted:

europe is basically Baghdad now

the only reason europe ever wasn't basically baghdad was because america bailed them out after WW2 but I guess the best laid plans of mice and men

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Ariana's first two albums really showcased her voice. The last three I bought were kinda monotonous.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Mr. Despair posted:

drat those concentrated swamp gas bubbles, all filled with ball bearing and nails. Truely a scourge of our modern times

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
No poo poo, do you think someone let out a really explosive fart or something. It takes a lot of force to injury 100 or so people even in a packed crowd.

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Tonetta posted:

What? That it's a religion of peace?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Psycho Society posted:

The Muslims are at it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

it was guy fawkes

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Psycho Society posted:

No poo poo, do you think someone let out a really explosive fart or something. It takes a lot of force to injury 100 or so people even in a packed crowd.

A grande fart maybe

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

gently caress SNEEP posted:

it was guy fawkes

more like gay fawkes

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

gently caress SNEEP posted:

more like gay fawkes

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

de_dust posted:

What? That it's a religion of peace?

more like religion of 72 pieces of rear end

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Despair posted:

Nice projection. It hasn't been confirmed that it wasn't ball lightning or a meteoroid

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Counter terrorism command are meeting in London. The prime minister has condemned the terrorist attack

GREATER MANCHESTER POLICE HAVEN'T LITERALLY TWEETED THE WORD "CONFIRMED" THOUGH.

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Psycho Society posted:

Think this is one of the theories floating around in the UK D&D thread(along with 'it was a balloon popping', 'it was electrical', 'that video of a nail being pulled out of a girl's foot doesn't mean it was shrapnel she just could have stepped on a nail', etc.)

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Tonetta posted:

more like religion of 72 pieces of rear end

What a hot religion.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

the only reason europe ever wasn't basically baghdad was because america bailed them out after WW2 but I guess the best laid plans of mice and men

we've always been at war with european jihad

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
It's possible that teenage girls emit an as-yet-undiscovered compound that can ignite spontaneously in the presence of nail-filled pipes

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Insect Court posted:

Think this is one of the theories floating around in the UK D&D thread(along with 'it was a balloon popping', 'it was electrical', 'that video of a nail being pulled out of a girl's foot doesn't mean it was shrapnel she just could have stepped on a nail', etc.)

lol no wonder these guys are getting taken over by the saracen hordes

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
The real tragedy of this mass murder attack against children is that evil racists might be slightly less polite to Muslims

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Diversity is our strength.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

OctaviusBeaver posted:

The real tragedy of this attack is that evil racists might be slightly less polite to Muslims

satire is usually something more absurd than the target being mocked, this is just literally repeating what they say

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Insect Court posted:

and those people have the right to vote...

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Creamed Cormp posted:

yea but labour and corbyn are even more inept than the democrats

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Creamed Cormp posted:

as worked up as they get about politics i honestly doubt many people in D&D actually vote

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I'm going to vote conservative to spite D&D posters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/elliefreyax/status/866830824561414145

:stare:

• Locked thread