Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Probably just a failed pyrotechnic during her big finale of 'Bang Bang,' you all are rushing to blame the religion of peace

B to da' A to da' N to da' G to da' uh (baby)
B to da' A to da' N to da' G to da' hey
See anybody could be good to you,
You need a bad girl to blow your mind (your mind)

[Chorus:]
Bang bang into the room (I know ya want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let ya have it)
Wait a minute lemme take you there (ah)
Wait a minute till ya (ah)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know ya want it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

So does this help Donald Trump, or hurt Donald Trump or what

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Robo Reagan posted:

like hell yeah the explosion was done in an instant and they died happy

Yeah, too bad though about the other dozens of people that got their eyeballs and genitals shredded by nails, hell yeah lol

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Could it be that Islam in the Middle East is going through their dark ages right now, suppressing knowledge and repressing their own people and shunning the advances in the rest of the world? Historically what does it take to bring a region out of a dark age?

• Locked thread