Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

spacetoaster posted:

So what's the "best" reaction? They stop immigration and try to enforce some kind of integration policy?

id say the latter aint nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

what, by breaking off from the EU and voting in the most conservative government since thatcher?

ok independent, they will

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

lol the comments on that independent article are spicy

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

post 'em you lazy turd

quote:

They are directly attacking the younger demographics for the purpose of outbreeding us, and becoming dominant in our society. It is time to take a stand, the democratic process won't help. We are given a choice between a tyrant who wants to arrest people for the wrong opinions, and a Communist who doesn't want the country to have borders or a means of defense. We need to stop relying on the system to save us, we need to stop being domesticated slaves.

quote:

We need to start seeing ourselves as a group, as an ethnic group, we are English, we are Scottish, we are Welsh, and we are white! And it is we specifically who are under attack, and unless we can find solidarity again, and realise that we have a right to exist, to our own native lands, to our own heritage, and to our own culture, we will fail.

quote:

Murdering young girls and women is as low as you can go. Islam is a sick cult that should be banned and all Muslims should be deported. No Muslims, No Murders of Innocent people. Gutless liberals are destroying western civilization. Which liberals would be happy if their daughter just got murdered or maimed by flying nails? According economist Martin Armstrong a full out Islamic/Christian War could happen by 2034 from a cyclical perspective.

quote:

There is no god.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

right minded people should avoid dnd because life is too short

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

reminder that one hillary rodham clinton voted in favor of the iraq war

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the real trick i think is to hang up the bush-era notion that everybody needs democracy. its pretty clear that a lot of populations cant handle it and can only function under a despot

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Actually the Mexica is the name for one of the ruling Aztec peoples

correct

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

Immigration and migration are different.

and a nomadic lifestyle is neither

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

pretty racist of you to assume my peoples were nomadic.

ah except the plains indians, a lot of native americans above the rio grande were semi sedentary to one degree or another, but they did occasionally move around a bit

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

pacific north west?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

yeah PNW natives had them badass longhouses and the stereotypical totem poles IIRC

i mean yeah, they had that and southeastern indians and i think northeastern tribes too had what wed consider cities but they werent sedentary as wed consider the word or like the mesoamerican empires were. they all moved around a bit, even if to bounce back and forth between 2 places between seasons

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

snatch duster if youre interested, look up a book by a conquistador named cabesa de vaca. he never made it to the northwest but he made it everywhere else, walked on foot across the continent then headed into eastern mexico after he made it to the pacific

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Fog Tripper posted:

Hard hitting D&D discourse. :allears:

life comes at you fast in europe

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

new phone who dis posted:

LOL at a society that would put someone in jail for this.

for real

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

buckets of buckets posted:

in b4 my probation for disturbing the echo chamber

the funny thing is if they get their wish and all white people die, the chinese will roll in and WHEW LAD

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

@Dbev007 is a total bitch

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ocrassus posted:

Come to my city and start saying the poo poo you've been saying here, I'm sure we can arrange filling your face in instead.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

new phone who dis got a guy so mad in dnd that the dnd poster threatened to kick his rear end irl

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Luxury Communism posted:

There is no god but dad gay so what and pick is his messenger.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Helical Nightmares posted:

Post more news stories or jokes

Police make arrest in Manchester blast as suspected suicide bomber is identified

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-britain-manchester-attack-20170523-story.html

boy that water pipe sure exploded with gusto, resulting in multiple stepped on nails

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Prorat posted:

What the gently caress.

you know what the gently caress

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Squashing Machine posted:

D&D is good, because it's the place where you can get kicked off the site for long periods of time for expressing views that are even remotely conservative. GBS is also good, because it's the place where you can continue to post even if you say someone's kids are going to get raped to death in front of them

alternatively, dnd is europe, gbs is america

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Terrific Accident posted:

Just remember to stick to more reasonable forms of discourse: threatening to turn somebody's face and family into hamburger

that motherfucker acually threatened to kick new phone who dis rear end and thats hilarious

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Pawl posted:

Racist jokes can be funny

Maybe you should grow a pair and... wait, nevermind

lol

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Yea soldiers are disgusting slobs, I agree with this statement.

But they do have a lot more women than my branch, so I had fun in the army base I was at :)

you were a bottom, i assume

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

That's a screenshot of a tweet lmao

Why are you so terrified of a screenshot lmao

you just all over the place today friend

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

lovely Wizard posted:

Option 1 - They are too stupid to know that Muslims and Sikhs aren't the same thing

Option 2 - They knowingly falsely presented him as muslim.

being cosmo, id wager the former

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

europe is retarded

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the thing about america is that there are a fuckload of guns and laws that make getting away with killing a motherfucker varying degrees of easy

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Then how come these European terrorists in enlightened gun controlled Europe somehow manage to get their hands on all these guns and bombs?

god made man, sam colt made him equal

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Gammatron 64 posted:

Man, Europe is hosed, I'm glad I live in the USA

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah no poo poo and 80% of goons are for them

anything goons are for, smart money is against. goons are the dumbest people alive

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

lol

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the internet is useful for preserving and disseminating knowledge, where it went wrong is allowing people to talk to each other directly in a public fashion

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Luxury Communism posted:

still never going to do it.

wise

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

you know after this many pages I'm upset no one made the obvious joke

the flying nails weren't the construction kind, they were the glue on kind

heh

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Mnoba posted:

or just search everyone, that is what they do in the US....

people dont have any business taking bags into concerts or games or poo poo like that anyway

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

DrPlump posted:

Also this is one of their 4 rules.

Effort Being Met with No Effort Is Bad: If someone puts a lot of effort into a post or rebuttal, don't disregard it without good reason. This is subject to a lot of interpretation.

my takeaway from this is that there are no rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

we are sinners in the hands of an angry god

• Locked thread