Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

This is a breathtakingly bad thread, good job all

i believe youll find that it is in fact, good

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

educate me in the ways of the hebrew

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtcaIA9SU7o&t=65s

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

imagine how china would react if a muslim pulled that poo poo in beijing

hint: it would be dramatic

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Bholder posted:

they would close the borders and throw out brown people?

not throw them out, no

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

mormons were the only people howard hughes trusted with his money and thats good enough for me

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

Mormons are the only decent white people.

However, our reservation police patrols routinely catch them sneaking onto our burial sites attempting at converting our ancestors through some weird Mormon conversion rituals.

lol really?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS: Girl Boss Sentral > whats a dead gorilla got to do with this

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

this thread has turned into the opening scene of snatch where frankie four fingers and his goons are disguised as jews debating religion before the knock over the diamond store

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

my last bowel movement, in a barnes & noble, should be considered a terrorism

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Burt Sexual posted:

Why don't they do it t?

i think because the chinese muslims took their ackrite when it became clear that it aint poo poo for china to kill a man

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Bholder posted:

Alternative viewpoints like "every muslim is evil and they should leave"?
Why won't they tolerate your intolerance :pedophiles:

i straight up called out a guy playing native american eugenics over like 6 posts and caught a sixer for it. that forum should be gassed

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

staberind posted:

yeah, I saw that, it was hella cool, bro. say, where did you get that trident?
we both got probed you shitbox.

lol mad

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

staberind posted:

you forgot "Cucked"?

tell me more about cucked

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Do it ironically posted:

Also there's a lot of poor Americans who basically have to join the military

maybe if youre counting good old boys that get popped with a dime of grass and the judge says it's either the army or county jail

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

vyst posted:

I wonder if Brianna Wu is just on xer period

please vote for her. please. it can only end in disaster

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Germany and Japan were strong countries with a strong national identity, not post-colonial banana republics designed from the start by the western powers to be riven by sectarian and ethnic conflict.

there's nuance here but nuance dont play on the internet

hint: germans and japanese already had the wherewithal to form empires even before the marshall plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Do it ironically posted:

I'm p sure Japan is now one of the most xenophobic countries how many refugees have they taken in? Make sure you have your gaijin card on you when you're strolling the anime shops, don't count on getting citizenship

the thing about far eastern countries is they dont give a gently caress about anybody else on a humanitarian level which frankly is a smart angle to take

• Locked thread