Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Where was "i kicked burning terrorist so hard in balls that i tore a tendon in my foot" guy during all of this??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
I'm white.

Sorry.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Luxury Communism posted:

Make LadyAmbien the permanent sole mod of D&D, forever. /ourtaxwife/

Any day now Lowtax and LadyAmbien will come back to save the forums again and be chased away by the moderator powercircle once more. Life finds away.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Pawl posted:

How many more islamic terrorist attacks before somebody actually does something about it

4?

Nothing will ever be done, i'm just glad the world won't be hosed enough to bother me in my lifetime :discourse:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Irom posted:

import more islam

we need more islam

GET DOWN AND SLAM

WITH ISLAM

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
There is no hope, just move as far into the remote countryside as you can and hope that death finds you in your sleep before the caliphate takes over all while your leaders go "this is fine. dont be racist."

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Why do they cut the clit off??? Do they think it harbors demons?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Heinz Hynkel posted:

jesus said let all the children come to me, mohammed said "let me come in all the children."

Muslim perfect human so bad.

:captainpop:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

afeelgoodpoop posted:

thank god globalist brainwashing didn't take with 53.4% of other brits.

"We will forgive that terrorist SO HARD! Everything is solved by forgiveness and understanding :sludgepal:"

Muslims: "blow up more children lol, they seem to like it"

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
she has a really big head

i know the pain of having a huge head and ontop of this a terrorist blew up her fans? there is no justice in the world

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Her floor is so loving filthy tho, dirty dirty woman. Well, thread seems to be dying, i'll see you all in the next terrorattack thread in a couple of days.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Ariana Grande isnt 18 lol, shes loving 23 and old as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
bitch probably has wrinkles coming out of who knows where

• Locked thread