Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
This incident just reinforces my belief that there are no people truly more unphotogenic and generally ugly than the British.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
ISIS better hope they didn't gently caress up and kill a celebrity. Especially a middlingly hot white-looking one.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Harald posted:

everyone is all up in arms about terrorism but like 99.5% chance it was just a woodchuck wandered into an amplifier happens all the time

Milo Yiannopolous was in attendance and his oval office reactor went supercritical.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Burt Sexual posted:

Middlingly lol you virgin

She looks like a little kid.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Burt Sexual posted:

Sorry you have a SO that looks like Hillary. *wrapping it back around to trump

Thank God someone did.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
It has become obvious to me that the only way we are ever going to become strong enough to stand against terrorism is with more terrorism.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
SURPRISE, IT'S THE BASQUE! GOT YOU FUCKERS!

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
The UK thread in D&D is like a bunch of kids shaking a Christmas gift that meows from inside the box and still hoping and praying it's a Nintendo.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

TTerrible posted:

People in D&D are loving damaged.

I like when they told you that you weren't a regular so your opinion didn't matter.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
The amount of vacillation between "We are great people for not assuming the worst" and "loving Hell the Tories were just loving up and this is going to overshadow all of that" is hilarious.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
D&D moderation has checked into the UK thread to threaten long breaks to anyone who deviates even a little from the group think. Jesus, they're pathetic in there.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Whats the party line in there

Like you don't know. Framing their group opinion as the only humanly decent one.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
If they could shut down GBS and reboot it, they should be able to do the same with D&D.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Pawl posted:

The fact that he is a radicalized native born citizen is even worse holy poo poo what is wrong with these people :psyduck:

He's a first generation son of immigrants, check and mate, Nazis, totally not an immigration issue.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

DrPlump posted:

I thought fixing toxic masculinity was feminisms job.

Let's not talk about the religion that actively encourages that outlook, though.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Feminasty Slut posted:

So, all of them?

Yep.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Your lovely laws and beliefs are no different than their lovely laws and beliefs :ssh:

Post-Modernism is garbage.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

One might say they were asking for it.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Feminasty Slut posted:

At least when some retarded ISIS suicide bomber turns himself into red mist he can't vote again.

LOL still mad about Hillary in the UK terrorism thread.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Well, yea, you think banging your wife and daughters isn't a full time job, gringo? You should be paying me for all the stress I relieve from your frustrated white females

In 20 years you'll be considered white and happily take part in making GBS threads on others. Welcome to America, amigo.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Also, if you spend all day dealing with frustrated white females I legit feel sorry for you.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

I'm already considered white, plus I'm a veteran, which means I'm elevated to the level of god in your poo poo society.

Thanks for the welfare guys! I'm happy I get to take from your country while I skated by for 5 years in the military :smug:

It's not welfare, you earned it. Most people skate in the military. Get your paper, homie.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Never got blown up or shot at, just pretty much got promoted to sergeant because I wasn't a white drooling retard and partied.

Oh yea I banged a ton of white female soldiers obviously

Oh poo poo you were Army, LOL.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

This post doesn't agree with itself

Nope, but I'll tell you that female soldiers prefer marines 9 times out of 10

Yeah because the Army is full of retards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

LOL at a society that would put someone in jail for this.

• Locked thread