Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
One of the nice things about living next to a mosque is the slight reduction in chances of getting blown to eleventy billion smithereens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

935 posted:

Yeah, too bad though about the other dozens of people that got their eyeballs and genitals shredded by nails, hell yeah lol

Some people pay good money for that kind of thing and they got it for free.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

TTerrible posted:

Hello D&D posters checking my post history to find something to beat me with.

This is a post in GBS. I'm still right.

the meek shall inherit the earth, apparently.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

I enjoy the depth and breadth of all of SA.

Its the girth I prefer.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I suspect she actually would like Islam to Be Great Again.
just a wild guess.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Blue Raider posted:

i straight up called out a guy playing native american eugenics over like 6 posts and caught a sixer for it. that forum should be gassed

yeah, I saw that, it was hella cool, bro. say, where did you get that trident?
we both got probed you shitbox.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

If only American didn't sell guns there'd be no war ~~~~~~~

we are all selling guns and general war poo poo 24/7 to any who will buy : US, UK, EU, and so on.

large parts of our economies rest on that.

staberind fucked around with this message at 20:06 on May 24, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

you forgot "Cucked"?

:SASsnyper:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Yeah, i was wondering about my fam mr Native new yorker. or whatever, like, does he seriously think being called out and ritually bollocked as "Rascist"?
The UK is not The US, we have a loooooong history of integrating and absorbing other societies into our own. unlike the shower we got rid of a couple a hundred years ago.

but lets just focus on being dolts in a hugbod on dnd.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

This is really sad.

Going back 20 pages to get more Ariana muslimish stuff

nope, mr sexual, i just picked up where i left off. i slept, time past, after morning prayers, ( I live in the imaginary caliphate some of you think exists).
I stopped off at burqua burger to eat and see if anyone in my family was taken by the boogymen last night,
I could go on but some of you have probably already cum.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Secular Humanist posted:

:shrug: i was just bored cause this fine thread is slowing down, BUT i legit think it was the right thing to do. the democratic congress essentially voted almost unanimously in 1998 to do so with the iraq liberation act, and virtually nobody even knows what that is. leaving saddam in power after the first gulf war was the original mistake, and letting the iraqi people rot under his regime for over a decade was unconscionable. bailing prematurely was the next mistake, not going there in the first place. bush's dumb explanation for it is what hosed up the PR. he tried to shoehorn in 9\11 as a justification when he should have just been like "uhh yeah we pretty much already decided to do this and under a democratic congress no less, a-hyuck". people get lazy and think being "anti-war" is just virtuous by default or something and it super isn't.

now quick, somebody point out how we accidentally bombed an innocent person or whatever and disregard everything i wrote, because kill is bad

yeah, thats what happened at those times according to some people.
who helped saddam and daffy into those positions though?
how about trying to fix the poo poo that started all this?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dmitri-9 posted:

No I like going to music venues and I don't want to be blown up. The caremad is coming from inside the house.

Counterpoint, I don't like leaving the house, I know people that have set up businesses here, i know what they get up to, i LIKE them,
because they might be approaching things from a different angle, and so on, but their hearts are in the right place a lot more often than the broken and deranged.
Nice place a stones throw from mine, owns the lease to a large building opposite a supermarket, uses half of it for their grocery, lets a large local charity use the other half, for free, for many years.

The police try to arrest people setting up a soup kitchen for the homeless in winter.

but that's caremad and this is a meltdown.

try to remember why Islam became radicalised again?

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Male POC and men identifying as women are free to become housepets and cabana boys, some castrati will be allowed to be servants as well

You can't say that without telling us which of those you think you belong to?

Edit : myself? : homunculus wryesexual

staberind fucked around with this message at 19:56 on May 25, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

The only safe thing to do in DnD if you lean right, in their mind, is shitpost. If you actually debate them with conservative or any opinion that is deemed not correct, they'll probe you for a week/month or outright ban you.

Safer to shitpost, get a sixer, and return to continue shitposting because they can easily defeat those posts with their superior logic and rationality.

DnD is garbage and if it isn't gassed we should be allowed to have a thread in GBS called poo poo That DnD Says .txt

Because Native Americans think like this, White folks think like That.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'm sorry you were probed for suggesting we watch a video using the death of children to promote a white racists point of view.
But not quite as sorry as you thought I was talking about you, then got caremad.

staberind fucked around with this message at 22:47 on May 25, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

maskenfreiheit posted:

i'm not racist, but muslims have the best hash

thats like, 30 or so years ago, now anyone can have the best bud, then make bho or hash from it.

I got 99 problems but "ism's" are none of them.

morally adept posted:

So is Snatch Duster one of those people who claims to be indian because hes like 5% Cherokee?

Who cares, unless He's Lacota Soux, then I'll give my mate a call and we can giggle about him.

staberind fucked around with this message at 22:54 on May 25, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

VikingSkull posted:

since sixers aren't such a big deal I think that if you report someone and all they catch is a sixer from it

A) it's probably not actually violating forum rules very much

and

B) both parties should get a sixer, the reportee for being an rear end and the reporter for being a bitchmade snitch

I could get on board the hilarity train this would produce.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'd be a little bit upset if fyre was terrorismed, as it kind of defeats the purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Psycho Society posted:

Aren't you supposed to try to convert infidels before blowing them up? These guys are doing this all wrong
Well, they converted them.
from human shaped things to a lot of things.
I think they took a leaf from the whole "let allah sort 'em out" thing.

• Locked thread