Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Cubone posted:

breaking: a bigger explosion at the Ariana Venti show

My man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

new phone who dis posted:

She looks like a little kid.

shes 23 bruh relax

https://twitter.com/bobby/status/866815939744018435

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Mackers posted:

I was gonna post something like this except Buddhists but then I googled and :stare:

Turns out lots of Buddhists very much despise Islam. Thought those monks were all chill af

bruh buddhists light themselves on fire

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Same

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

We should definitely go full war mode against every ME country that isn't Saudi Arabia and then leave the resulting power vacuum to be filled by whoever.

Yes the next Isis.

Isis 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Pawl posted:

Yeah all those conservatives in the US are just champing at the bit to throw them gays off tall buildings. There is definitely nothing more to being conservative than hating gays.

"Just ignore them and they'll go away" says man that has only interacted with people through a computer

Hey man

They also want to keep their guns and follow the good book

:downs:

• Locked thread