Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

VikingSkull posted:

what's the female numbers look like

*bursts into the thread way late, panting and huffing*

Six.... huff... ffff.... Sixty...nine percent!!

FisheyStix fucked around with this message at 07:02 on May 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

unpacked robinhood posted:

Manchester is next to Rochdale where the paki pedo ring operated

Taken together I think these incidents prove that not even Muslims know what Mohammed meant when he advised penetrating young girls with something long and hard.

It turns out that Islam is like any other religion! Interpretations abounds!

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Poor guys, constantly having to apologize for children being killed in the name of their god. It seems like religious people would be eager to extend their charity and goodwill to the less fortunate, especially the victims of radical violence, but I can understand how it'd be tiring to feel bad all the time about constant insane people with similar religious affiliation murdering innocents in the streets of some of the most peaceful nations on the planet.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Ah yes, Islam, the religion that forbids women to do practically anything without the explicit consent and constant presence of a man, is much more feminist than our western culture.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

When people poo poo on postmodernism, this is exactly what they mean.

Islam, to me, is a poo poo religion followed by joke people, who should be made fun of at every opportunity. What say you to that, bizarrely attractive australian lady??

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Blue Train posted:

Every religion is poo poo and actively harmful

Yeah, but islam is the only one that I know of that actively recruits unstable young men to kill themselves and murder as many women and children as possible. At least when a christian goes nuts and shoots up the place, he has the balls to do it of his own crazy accord instead of being lured and baited into it by old men.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Agag posted:

The savage musselman will never possess the creative, individualist mind of a Roof or a Breivik.

Who knows how you got this from my post, but if you wanna defend old men abusing the mentally ill to destroy innocent civilians, go right ahead. I'm sure your tolerance will be looked upon kindly when you look over flourishing glades and fountains of your afterlife, and into the sea of burning copper where all those kids are rightfully receiving the unbeliever's just rewards.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

lol sounds like someone's a little bit raaaaaacist

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Much like the bombers themselves, we rage because we are otherwise impotent against the faceless gods that guide drone after drone the oil lands to empty them. But only a little. Only enough to rekindle grief sufficient to power the war machine that generates their marvelous profits.

*farts*

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

It came from the same place all my other farts came from!

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Secular Humanist posted:

:shrug: i was just bored cause this fine thread is slowing down, BUT i legit think it was the right thing to do. the democratic congress essentially voted almost unanimously in 1998 to do so with the iraq liberation act, and virtually nobody even knows what that is. leaving saddam in power after the first gulf war was the original mistake, and letting the iraqi people rot under his regime for over a decade was unconscionable. bailing prematurely was the next mistake, not going there in the first place. bush's dumb explanation for it is what hosed up the PR. he tried to shoehorn in 9\11 as a justification when he should have just been like "uhh yeah we pretty much already decided to do this and under a democratic congress no less, a-hyuck". people get lazy and think being "anti-war" is just virtuous by default or something and it super isn't.

now quick, somebody point out how we accidentally bombed an innocent person or whatever and disregard everything i wrote, because kill is bad

If you go to war, you must wage total war or none at all. Anything else is just cruelty.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

I thought I was misquoting William T Sherman, but I was actually misquoting nobody!

gently caress!!

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

I... I never meant to let you down, SilkyP...

:negative:

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

just lol if u worship a moon god n his childfucker profit

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

The grace of Allah allows for revirgification. Through Him all things are possible. The big guy can tighten a cooter like nobody's business.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Terrific Accident posted:

I'm going to ask some tough questions: are the virgins actually people? Are they just people-like dolls created by god? I doubt the virgins want to be part of the virgin harem. How are there enough virgins that people can get 72 of them? That's a lot? What age are they? Are they like, hot and stuff? Do they all look about the same or is there a sort of unfortunate variety like there is in real life? Will they all descend upon me to gently caress me at once, instantly killing me in heaven?

The better question is why anyone would expect religious migrants who anticipate a sexual slave market as their heavenly reward to integrate well with western society at all

Edit: gently caress yeah skeleton brides as far as the eye can see!!

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

*muhammed sitting at a writing desk, scribbling away*

And... when you get there... you get to gently caress whoever you want. And no one can stop you, and your dick is always hard. And nobody can stop you. Nobody. Even if they're 9. Nobody.

*most popular religion on earth*

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

ArbitraryC posted:

It's kinda funny that certain people get really upset with the concept of free speech when it comes to political opinions they disagree with but those same people will absolutely support violent rhetoric coming from themselves and other factions that they're trying to support.

"It's OK of my side does it" is a big benefit of post modernism. You can do anything if you're perceived as oppressed. That includes murdering children. All you have to do is belong to the minority known as "literally the largest religion worldwide".

And also for the record, I too understood your post

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

It's a shame they keep bombing children when there are folks who would be quite happy to eat all the nails they could come up with to maintain the illusion of tolerance, but I guess blowing up powerful wealthy people is too hard.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Relax, no one is going to improve fyre with nail bombs

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Jukebox Hero posted:

Or any of those statutes of Klan members in the south, or the Alamo museum, or a Golden Corral, or any of the other conservative NuChrist worship centers

Are you retarded? There's like, one thing you're supposed to do with the Alamo, and you want to gently caress it up! What the hell?!

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Piss de Bundy posted:

blowing up burning man would just set off another endless debate and arguing over "well just cuz they were white and a little well off doesn't mean they deserve X Y Z"

now blowing up a wallstreet building and taking out a bunch of bankers, hachi motchi!!

I can think of one thing that would convert most of the west to Islam and that has something to do with it.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Gonna assume ME means mass effect, and what can I say? Same

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

You get a pass on those you know will not convert. That includes people of the book and followers of Christ, specifically those who view him not as a prophet but as the son of God incarnate.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

KomodoWagon posted:

Okay yeah, it seems I was misinformed on that front. Makes one wonder how the practice died out as the religion spread, even in the Arabian Peninsula.

Yeah I wonder how genital mutilation become unpopular

FisheyStix fucked around with this message at 16:35 on May 26, 2017

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

I think it would help people feel less othered if they didn't have a huge network of wealthy old men funneling them towards violent death, preferably including as many innocents and children as possible. You guys think that might have something to do with it? You know, like it's maybe a vast difference between other religious crazies and the situation here? Is that just me?

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Agag posted:

The overwhelming majority of Muslims and Westerners don't blow anyone up, so we need to look for a more specific cause to explain why some impressionable young men commit terrorist attacks or become drone pilots.

Well one group gets money and benefits and occasionally college education. The others do it because they're interested in being able to cum in a flock of tight-pussied angels.

Both insidious, but only one is completely disconnected from reality. Hmm.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Yeah, the step where you die beforehand. So... I guess what you're trying to point out is that Muslims are stupid. I don't think they are, friend. Maybe you should take a step back and think about what you're arguing?

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

They only have the power you allow them to have.

Seriously.

Next time someone tells you how you're offending (or the thousand other things they say) them just look them dead in the eye and "I don't care".

Their shtick only works when people start trying to apologize/care.

Yeah, but it gets a little harder when it's your friends and coworkers

My edit:gently caress, for I have been beaten

FisheyStix fucked around with this message at 01:01 on May 27, 2017

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

If you can't crack inappropriate or crass jokes with your friends then you got miserable friends.

People change over time.

They get older and change. :smith:

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Yeah, that guys a real girly bitch for standing up for his principles. :shrug:

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

In the land of the ironic, we are all sincere

My guy

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Guys how do we stop crazy young men from adhering to violent and socially retrograde ideologies?

Wait we can't? It's physically impossible to combat caustic ideologues and keeping them from abusing the mentally ill into murder-suicides? Well OK I guess we will just let kids get nail bombed forever, it's a small price to pay for religious people not feeling bad.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Abu Bakr was a great man, regardless of your religious beliefs

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Conch Shell Corp posted:

Poland gonna save europe from marauding hordes for the fourth time and they still get no respect smh

They get a free social policy every era they advance, it's no surprise they're ahead of the rest of Europe

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Shaocaholica posted:

He seems to be a pretty smart guy given how he conquered all those people and started a religion that is self preserving like that mine field in DS9.

Actually he kinda just maurauded around for a while loving a child and being saucy until a Jewish woman got fed up with his nonsense and murdered him. It was his successors that really carried Islam into popularity, in a funny parallel to mormonism.

I still laugh at how that nerd died. You'd think a warlord would be more careful.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

I too would drill the lion's share of finely aged woms in and around their cooterie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Orkin Mang posted:

i wish all of u were dead

I have the perfect religion for you then, my friend

• Locked thread