Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Blazing Ownager posted:

Jesus doesn't talk about that stuff much, but Jesus is also clearly a "patch" to Christanity because his dad had a whole lot to say on the subject, including when it's cool to slaughter your enemies to the last and why it's good to keep the young girls.

Contrary to popular belief, not nearly much of that stuff was retconed as credit was given for.

Many of the "other" gospels had Jesus basically being as horrible as anyone else at the time but with WIZARD POWERS, talk poo poo about him and you'd get zapped by WIZARD LIGHTENING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Agag posted:

The overwhelming majority of Muslims and Westerners don't blow anyone up, so we need to look for a more specific cause to explain why some impressionable young men commit terrorist attacks or become drone pilots.

wasn't the guy who suicide bombed the concert born in britain and had never experienced any of the poo poo we're doing in the middle east himself

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIvZ2EBqdEQ

• Locked thread