Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent
Its too bad we didn't each change our profile pics to flags and talk about the dead kids because maybe it would have stopped this weeks latest terrorist attack. jk get out of here you virtue signaling gaywads unless you step up to the toxxbox. Two men enter, one man and 19 less children leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent
But for real laughs aside folks do the DnD posters have some sort of hosed up mental illness?

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent

Michael Bayleaf posted:

The extremists think that's a good thing because it leads to the end of the world. it's a literal death cult

I don't think the US blowing a few trillion to vaporize some desert folk even further into the stone age because a scant amount of Euros got into a tragic plumbing accident would be much of a blip in the history books for any country that mattered in the future.

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

"Black people CHOOSE to be incarcerated" said the white man

Generally by committing a crime yes.
Ah the new strategy of SA users retard-posting in excess until it becomes too much to debate with a literal fried-brain.
I can't convince myself you aren't trolling.

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent
Cool thing to do: Empower the strongest white man's imperialistic force to murder more browns in exchange for money to buy a Kia sorento, go to University of Pheonix, and chop own balls off.

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent
Did anyone decide if it was better to brutally and insanely kill swaths of tweens with explosives due in part to being from an autistic and violent religion but also in part to your police force literally having a anti-terror case handed to them on their desk and still loving it up to patrol twitter for mean words about islam, OR to simply set immigration standards and integrate oppressed communities by aligning them with the values of your own?

Maybe we can have a dozen sadbrains DnD posters get their noggin joggin' over this head scratcher.

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent
We should probably just execute any retard that sincerely gets into identity politics.

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent
Goons don't know what its like to raise your children and want to protect them so much after decades of hard work and love but clearly understand the concept of losing memory card save data in a very real and emotional way lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent

Psycho Society posted:

hey we heard some foreigners are gonna blow up some of your dudes

white people: lol nice

There are some broken brains people who have to take it out on us with their bad posting and depressing minion memes. I wish they'd hang themselves on an extension cord already so we don't have to read "heh I want to die" style humor any more and can get on with looking at hentai like cmon.

• Locked thread