Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i hope everyone can just calm down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
everyone is all up in arms about terrorism but like 99.5% chance it was just a woodchuck wandered into an amplifier happens all the time

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i only attend Billy Joel concerts, if at all

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

loving disgusting that Britain would allow whatever fascist music "Aryan Grande" performs to be played in one of their biggest venues. And then their fans have the audacity to walk into a fine British gentleman's explosives like the imperialists they are! I hope Parliament convenes and takes the emergency action necessary to prevent this from happening again.

I thought an aryan Grande was something you could order at dunkin donuts

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
im headed on down to starbucks to buy an ariana grande

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
so, what's Mark Knopfler been up to lately?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
well whatever I'm headed off to starbucks to get a grandeo mocha latte hellfuckers

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
sounds real good some real top notch stuff

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
why is everyone so angry I just don't get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009