Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Blue Raider posted:

katy perry sends her regards

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

chernobyl kinsman posted:

the violent murder of children by the horrifying death cult is just a part of society now and we're going to have to live with it

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

yes?

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

So we kick out a bunch of American citizens too along with that?

no? that would be unamerican.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

So we want to stop extremists from moving into our country. So how do we pick them out of a crowd?

You don't. You don't let the crowd in.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Bareback Werewolf posted:

I think we should just not let Muslims in because it will stop everything and the world will be in peace. Amen.

I think we should just not let Muslims in because it's a dumpster fire of a religion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Code Jockey posted:

solution: strip them of their citizenship then do it

you're welcome

I actually think Japan's approach is good: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/muslims-japan-government-surveillance-top-court-green-lit-islamaphobia-a7109761.html

• Locked thread