Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'd actually bet she thinks Islam is great and that writing is more like a "big dog" shirt saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I can't tell what's real or not, but willful ignorance is always pretty lols balls

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

If anyone older than 13 can look at the human race and not see us as the apex predators of this world, who routinely murderfuck each other, then woe to them. This is our natural state of being, the face reason doesn't matter, we just want to destroy.

Nuclear fire isn't even prestigious enough to crown our demise, we deserve something much more opulent.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Smythe posted:

what the gently caress is going on itt ?

The natives are smearing poo poo on the walls, ceilings, themselves. Enjoy the show.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

It's because no one said "white genocide" that it's all bad. FYI. You know how this works guys. Only the light skinned devil must be purged.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I can't tell the ironic from careposting from shitposting anymore.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Goon calls goon pedo over obviously of age and well formed physically and in good symmetry because he/she will never feel love or the touch of Ariana or any other person. Shocking tell all I the news at 11 here at your home station FVCK Bumfuck WV

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Post your basement lair. Mine is insulated with keyboard goop and unrequited love

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

When does anon start their campaign of hacking ISIS for the lulz

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

No matter your age anyone 18-20 is pedo land
:goonsay:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Christina Hendricks, Jessica Alba, Tricia Helfer, Rachel McAdams. All women I would not date nor touch because they aren't octogenarians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I got hit on by a cougar in my 20's. I couldn't even crawl when she was my age, hell I may not have been born! I'm contacting the sex criminal registry now. Gonna need therapy because of the rape.

• Locked thread